Aaron Gets Grounded On Easter is the sixth episode of the official Aaron Gets Grounded series which is created by BrandonTheMovieGuy.
Aaron is bored because he can't watch TV since he's grounded. He then decides to watch a South Park movie. When his parents realize that he's watching the movie, they punish him for doing so. Aaron realizes that he's been punished right on the day before Easter. The next day, it is Easter, but Aaron is shocked that the Easter Bunny didn't give him any candy. His parents tell him that they told the Easter Bunny not to bring him any candy. To add to the punishment, they have given him some DVDs of children's shows that they force him to watch. They then call the police and send him to jail. When Aaron is in jail, the police force him to watch children's shows.
- David/Evil Genius/Zack as Aaron
- David as Dad
- Jennifer as Mom
- Police as Dallas
- Aaron: Man, I'm bored, and I can't watch TV or movies since I'm grounded.
- Aaron: (happy) I know, I'll watch a movie since mom and dad aren't home! I'm going to watch Billy Madison!
- 1 hour and 30 minutes Later
- Aaron: Oh my god that was a hilarious movie!
- Aaron: Oh crap!
- Dad: (angrily) Aaron how dare you watch Billy Madison while grounded!
- Mom: (angrily) You're in deep trouble, mister!
- Dad: (angrily) You are grounded, grounded, grounded, grounded, grounded, grounded, and for this, we are going to call the easter bunny and tell him not to give you any candy this year!
- Aaron: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, nooooooooooooooooo! I need candy on easter!
- Mom: (angrily) Too bad! You watched a movie while grounded. Go to your room right now!
- (Exit Aaron)
- (On Easter Morning....)
- Aaron: It's Easter morning, I hope the Easter Bunny came and left me candy!
- (No candy appears, Aaron gets shocked)
- Aaron: No, no, no, no, no, no, nooooooooooooooooo! I didn't get any candy
- Dad: (angrily)That's right! We called the easter bunny and told him not to give you any candy ever again!
- Mom: But we did get you some Easter presents.
- Aaron: (surprised) Really
- Mom: Yes! They're in the living room right now
- Aaron: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
- Dad: We got you some Barney, Teletubbies and Dora The Explorer DVDs! You have to watch them everyday for the rest of your life and they're all you're allowed to watch from now on!
- Aaron: No no. Nnnnnnnnnnnnnn Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I hate Barney, Teletubbies, and Dora The Explorer!
- Mom: We also got you some educational video games. You also have to play these everyday for the rest of your life and they're the only video games you can play from now on!
- Dad: And also, you are grounded grounded grounded grounded grounded grounded grounded forever!
- Mom: Normally I would now say go upstairs to your room now, but instead I'm gonna say this! Start watching your DVDs and when you're done, play your educational video games!
- Aaron: Well I guess I have to watch these Barney, Teletubbies and Dora The Explorer DVDs, this is the (bleep)iest Easter ever!
- This is the second time Aaron's Dad appeared with his new David voice. First was Aaron's Dad Gets Voice Cords.
- This is a bit similar to what happened on Easter with Phil DeVille and Kimi Watanabe-Finster. DeVille was on the docks dressed in his suit, vest and shirt with a tie and some red suspenders. He got dressed in his clothes and it was easy for him. However, Kimi Watanabe-Finster got grounded for 2 long years. Her sister Sambrine Watanabe is a baby and babies cannot get dressed on their own.
- Aaron is The same trouble maker as Caillou or Rosie.