Release date: April 15th, 2014 (African Vulture) September 2nd, 2014 (thegoldenbrick1) This episode is a GoAnimate version of "Caillou Joins The Circus". This version of the Caillou episode is more cruel and violent than the original episode.
- Caillou (Steven/Zack/Young Guy/Kidaroo/Scary Voice)
- Gilbert (no voice)
- Caillou's Dad (Steven/David/Paul/Kidaroo)
- Rosie (Shy Girl)
- Caillou's Mom (Julie)
- Narrator (Jennifer/Brian/Eric)
- Narrator: Come on Kids! It's Story time! Caillou Does not Look too Happy, I wonder why? Today's story is called "Caillou Joins the Circus."
(Caillou wakes up in Bed)
- Caillou: Gilbert! I've Just dreamed about a Tiger! Dadsy is Going to take Me to the Circus Today and he Promised. Oh darnit! I Forgot to Brush my Teeth!
(At the bathroom while Caillou brushes his teeth)
- Caillou: Hey Look Dad! I've Got Dressed All By Myself!
- Boris: Ah, I Can See That! And You Did a Very Good Job! But, It is so early.
- Caillou: But, I Don't Want to be late for the Circus.
- Boris: The Circus? Oh no, Caillou, That's Not Today. The Circus is Tomorrow.
- Caillou: No, it's today! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! I Just got all Dressed. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I thought it was today!
- Boris: Come on Caillou, Come downstairs and help me fix Breakfast.
- Caillou: NO, I DON'T WANT TO!
(Caillou plays with a toy car until one of it's wheels came off.)
- Caillou: STUPID OLD CAR! STUPID STUPID STUPID! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
- Narrator: Caillou was in a very bad mood because he wasn't going to the circus.
(Boris came back to the bathroom holding Rosie)
- Narrator: Even Caillou's Daddy is Starting to get angry.
- Caillou: I WANT TO GO TO THE DANG CIRCUS! I WANT TO GO TO THE DANG CIRCUS!
- Boris: Let's Make Toast! We Can Cut into Duckies Like Grandma Does.
- Caillou: NO, I DON'T WANT TO MAKE DUCKIES! THAT'S FOR BABIES!
- Boris: That's It Caillou! We're Going to the Circus Tomorrow Without You! No Circus For You, Ever! You're Grounded for the rest of your life! Go back to your room, and go to sleep!
- Caillou: No no no no no no no no no no!
- Narrator: The Next Day, While Caillou is Grounded, his whole Family was going to the Circus. Mommy, Daddy and Rosie Were even Happier and had More Fun Without Caillou.