Fake VHS Opening Police Department (abbreviated FVOPD) was a non-profit police-like organization founded by Blue Mario and is recommended for anyone who is interested in hating Warren Cook to stop him. It was founded on July 10, 2013 by a video posted by Lucas Gloss on his former YouTube account called TheLucasReturns.Now Known as lucasthevideoguy AKA BH6R. The video is called Today FVOPD is founded and describes the opening of that organization.
In early July 2013, Blue Mario was looking an idea for a great way for stopping Warren Cook. Before or after July 10, 2013, he posted a comment on YouTube to Slippy V's channel containing a name of an organization that he didn't founded, but on July 10, Lucas posted a video called Today FVOPD is founded and at the first second of a video, FVOPD launched. A moment after that, maybe 1 hour later, Blue Mario signed a 1st officer called colgatepony234 and he became an admin of the office.
List of FVOPD officers
- Blue Mario (founder) EXECUTED
- colgatepony234 (admin) EXECUTED
- Slippy V (admin) EXECUTED
- amsalley94 (admin) EXILED TO BELGIUM
- NATHANSVHD (admin) EXECUTED
- Warren Fan Prison (admin, has a subsidiary organization who sounds more natually than FVOPD, the company has the same name as the user. He is the co-worker of FVOPD.) TRANQUILLITY YEARS
- Coulden Pettit EXECUTED
- DavidComedian1991 30 YEARS
- GarrettComedian EXILED TO SINGAPORE
- Christian Adams 10 YEARS
- Oldnickolodeon34 20 YEARS
- Caleb Adams ACQUITTED ON GROUNDS OF INSANITY
- Louielouie95 ACQUITTED FOR BUSINESS AND PERSONAL REASONS
- Landon Dibbles 1000 HOURS OF COMMUNITY SERVICE
- angrywalkthroughs (admin, aka Matt Crowley) 25 YEARS
On November 7,2030,Warren Cook was elected President of the United States and the newly created Republic of GoAnimate. President-elect Cook's first action was to legalize and encourage the making of fake VHS openings. As such, the FVOPD was shut down and its members arrested by the FBI for "impeding commercial progress". They all pled guilty and were executed on December 19.