The Father's Next Chefs 2017 tournament is the sixth Next Chefs tournament to name the chefs for a future Father Arnold restaurant time-management game.
Hope you all are enjoying Father's Pasta Restaurant! This year we changed things up a bit and launched a Restaurant Game in the summer instead of the spring. While we may be a long ways from the next Restaurant Game, we decided this is the absolute time best time of the year to start up ... Father's Next Chefs 2017!
As some of you may know, the Father's Next Chef tournament is a yearly challenge where you, the fans, get to choose who will be working at Father's next restaurant! We will be showcasing 2 battles every Friday, one for the guys position and one for the girls position. The winners of every day move on to the next round and one step closer to becoming Father's Next Chefs!
This year we have the Ravioli Division, the Bowtie Division, the Gnocchi Division, and the Fettuccine Division. Let's get this party started!
1A/1B: Friday, September 16, 2016 - September 23, 2016
- 1A: Footbag Donn 8,334 vs. Jude 5,126
- 1B: Lorucy 7,778 vs. Connie 6,780
2A/2B: Friday, September 23, 2016 - September 30, 2016
- 1A: Vince 7,297 vs. Mick 5,579
- 1B: Samantha 6,394 vs. Timothy 7,428
1A/1B: Friday, September 30, 2016 - October 7, 2016
- 1A: Lucky 8,442 vs. Geoff 5,084
- 1B: Normie 6,532 vs. Winry 7,986
2A/2B: Friday, October 7, 2016 - October 14, 2016
- 2A: Alejandro 8,357 vs. Rauline 5,610
- 2B: Jocelyn 7,452 vs Whitney 6,634
1A/1B: Friday, October 14, 2016 - October 21, 2016
- 1A: Elliot 8,225 vs. Steve 4,121
- 1B: Natalie 6,826 vs Alisen 7,650
2A/2B: Friday, October 21, 2016 - October 28, 2016
- 2A: Aaron 8,446 vs. Bart 5,347
- 2B: Lily 4,165 vs. Marilyn 8,655
1A/1B: Friday, October 28, 2016 - November 4, 2016
- 1A: Branden 6,129 vs. Richard 6,642
- 1B: Wanda 6,373 vs Jenna 7,474
2A/2B: Friday, November 4, 2016 - November 11, 2016
- 2A: Jason 9,534 vs. Ian 4,964
- 2B: Silvia 8,774 vs. Jade 5,621