Freddie wants a Rugrats VHS, but his parents tell him that he is still grounded and it's made by Nickelodeon, but Freddie decides to get the VHS anyway. When his parents are not looking, Freddie sneaks off and gets the VHS. When Freddie gets home, he watches the video, but when his dad catches him watching the Rugrats video, Freddie lies to him that it's fake. Freddie's dad takes the video back to the store and then punishes Freddie by making him watch Happy Tree Friends, and Freddie complains that he doesn't like Happy Tree Friends.
- Eric as Freddie
- Simon as Dad
- Belle as Mom
- Dallas as Man
- Freddie: Hey, Mom. Dad.
- Mom: What is it son?
- Freddie: Can I get Rugrats Dr. Tommy Pickles on VHS?
- Mom: (angrily) No, son.
- Freddie: Why not?
- Dad: Because you are still grounded! Go back to your room right now!
- Freddie: (disgusted) Fine! I will get Rugrats Dr. Tommy Pickles on VHS!
- Freddie: Where is Rugrats Dr. Tommy Pickles VHS?
- Man: It's right here.
- Freddie: Yeah! I finally got Rugrats Dr. Tommy Pickles on VHS! Now that I have the VHS, I'm going to watch it right now.
- NICKELODEON HOME VIDEO
- Coming Soon To Theaters
- Dad: Freddie we have... (angrily) Oh my gosh is that Rugrats Dr. Tommy Pickles in your hand?
- Freddie: Um, this isn't real. I just made it of cardboard.
- Dad: Don't lie to me, Freddie! I know that video is real! You are grounded for 12 weeks. I'm returning it to the video store!
- Freddie: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!!
- Dad: I would like to return this.
- Man: OK.
- Dad: Freddie, you are so grounded, grounded, grounded, grounded, grounded, grounded, grounded for 12 weeks! Go to your room right now and go to bed now. We will force you to watch Happy Tree Friends for the rest of your Life!
- Freddie: Nooooooo! I hate Happy Tree Friends! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!!!
- Freddie will not get Rugrats Dr. Tommy Pickles, because he is still grounded and it's made by Nickelodeon.
- This is the only episode Freddie likes Rugrats, but then later, he doesn't like Rugrats anymore, he hates it.