It's Jacko's birthday. Jacko gets the 5th present on his wishlist as soon as he wakes up, the Lawrence voice. James doesn't appear to be too excited, unlike his parents who are excited that Jacko is talking like a "Real Man". His birthday party is downstairs. Jacko finds an archenemy. Before becoming friends, James interrupts by being concerned they are still rivals. This causes Jacko to get ticked off and tell James to go to his bedroom, ending the video.
- Jacko: Its my birthday! Hey, my voice has changed! My voice isn't Kidaroo anymore! Its Lawrence!
- Jame's Mom: Happy birthday, Jacko!
- Jacko: Mom! My voice changed! That was my 5th present on my wishlist!
- Jame's Mom: Oh my! Honey! Look! Jacko's voice changed!
- Jame's Dad: Wow! He's talking like a real man!
- James: (Walks in) So?
- They all turn to James.
- Jacko: That was on my wishlist! To talk in a different voice instead of Kidaroo!
- James: Do you still have Scary Voice when your angry?
- Jacko: Probably! Lets go downstairs to see my presents!
- They go downstairs.
- Jacko: Yeah!
- James: Im still concerned you are still rivals!
- Jacko: James. Shut up.
- James: No.
- Screen turns red. All people in the room except James are angry.
- Jacko: JAMES. YOU ARE GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED FOR 37846782767898748827438274838758498758 YEARS. GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW.
- James runs and starts crying.