This is the list of characters that are featured in The Rooneys franchise. Its characters have appeared in two TV Series The Rooneys (TV Series) and Rooneys On The Run and a feature film, The Rooneys Movie and its sequels, The Next Adventure, The King of the Thrill (including characters in the "Extra Fun Edition"), Most Wanted, The Names of History, The Strange Odyssey, Class of Carpenter High, The Treasure of The Ancient City, Trouble in Tokyo, and The Rooneys X. Spin-off media include Audrey Rooney in Rainbowland, Roger Sterns: Adventures in College, The Roast Club, The Chapmans: Viva Las Vegas, The Chapmans (TV Series), and the crossover film New GoAnimate Rooneys.
- Chris Pratt in the films.
- Keith Ferguson starting with episode 4 of the series and in direct-to-video films.
- Fred Tatasciore in the first 3 episodes in the series.
- TBA in Rooneys On The Run.
Adrian Joseph Rooney is an 8-year-old third grader (fourth grader in the film's sequel), the autistic son of Michelle and Todd, nephew of Betty, Audrey's older brother and a cousin of Roger.
Adrian serves as the "everyman" in the series. He has autism which can be hazardous to other people due to his schizoid personality. As he gets older until reaching his current age, he starts developing friendship with new friends in his third grade year.
He has yellow spiky hair, pale skin, and wears a grey T-shirt, red pants and sneakers. He is often seen wearing a chest harness, since his rowdy behavior like temper tantrums damages the furnishings and valuables in the house. His birthday was April 20th which was one of the adult jokes kept from production when the film was originally set to be rated PG-13 due to April 20th meaning 4/20 a day of smoking weed.
In the second film,
In the third film,
In the fourth film,
In the fifth film,
In the sixth film,
In the seventh film, Adrian's appearance was changed, he grew a mustache (taking the shape of Autar Vossen's mustache), his voice becomes slightly deep, and has acne in his back and his face.
When Adrian acquires the Super Shard (which gives each possessor super powers), he has the ability to change his head (for headbutting) and limbs (for melee) in size, adopting the superhero alter-ego, "A.J. McSizer".
In Rooneys On The Run,
Aunt Betty Sterns
- Catherine O'Hara in the films
- Candi Milo in the series and direct-to-video films
- TBA in Rooneys On The Run
Betty Louise Sterns (née Piaskoski) is the 42-year-old aunt of Adrian and Audrey, Michelle's older sister, the mother of Roger and the wife of Freddy.
She is a strict, charismatic, lovely, embittered and arrogant aunt who provides strict rules in the house to keep the neighborhood quiet to avoid getting attacked by strangers.
She has blonde hair in the form of her "bob cut", she wears glasses, a light blue long sleeve shirt covered by a blue vest with a zipper, light grey pants and white shoes.
In the second film,
In the third film,
In the fourth film,
In Rooneys On The Run,
- Zachary Gordon in the films
- James Arnold Taylor in the series and direct-to-video films
- TBA in Rooneys On The Run
Roger Mason Sterns is the 15-year-old son of Aunt Betty and Uncle Freddy, Michelle and Todd's nephew, and the older cousin of Adrian and Audrey.
He is the Sophomore in Carpenter City High School. He spends most of his days watching TV, playing video games and eating varieties of junk food (potato chips, pizza and soda).
He has black messed up hair, he wears a grey shirt, green shorts and a pair of Chuck Taylor-styled black and white sneakers. He also has acne and wears headphones when playing his games.
When Roger acquires the Super Shard, his body was covered in armor and he has the ability to fire bullets with his arm-mounted minigun and fire missiles from the twin shoulder-mounted launchers, adopting the superhero alter-ego, "The Armored Crusher".
In the third film, Roger is named leader of the Teen Spirit Squad, after Matt Carver is ejected as the leader for getting a 21 on his report card. His voice is noticeably deeper in this film then all the others. During the credits, Roger graduates from the high school as shown in the credit's background with his senior quote being, "Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul still sucked" which is ironic since Zachary Gordon played Greg Heffley in the first 3 Diary of a Wimpy Kid films.
In the fourth film, Roger starts his first year of college while having a more minor role while still being one of the main characters.
In the spin-off film Roger Sterns: Adventures in College, Roger serves as the main protagonist and one of the main characters.
In Rooneys On The Run,
Audrey Rose Rooney
- Tara Strong in the films and Mexican actress Natalia Cordova-Buckley starting in the tenth film
- Grey DeLisle in the series and direct-to-video films
- TBA in Rooneys On The Run
Audrey Rose Rooney is the 4-year-old daughter of Michelle and Todd, niece of Betty, Adrian's younger sister and a cousin of Roger. She is the youngest of the Rooney children and she is nicknamed "Rosie" by Adrian and Roger.
She has blonde hair in the form of her French braid, she wears a white collared shirt, blue skirt, and a pair of black-colored Mary Janes.
In the film's sequel, Audrey is turning 5 years old, which means she will get her first plastic doll toy that has the ability to come to life, through saying the magic word.
In the third film, she is 6 years old and is revealed to have a boyfriend with the name Nehemiah Whitty.
In the fourth film, Audrey is 7 years old, which means she gets some Lego blocks that turns into real life people.
In the seventh film, Audrey is 10 years old, which means she is now a "pre-teen" and she has to let her mother donate her toys (except for Liz Pinkyton, which was kept as Audrey's favorite toy) as she becomes less interested in toys. This reason Audrey did this is because, she says "It's time for me to grow up, until i become a true woman." Her voice was slightly deepened.
When Audrey acquires the Super Shard, her hair was used as a mighty whip and has a dance/fashion fighting technique, adopting the superhero alter-ego, "The Pink Whipper".
In Rooneys On The Run,
Michelle Rachel Rooney (née Piaskoski) is the 37-year-old mother of Adrian and Audrey, Betty's younger sister, the aunt of Roger and Todd's wife.
She is beautiful, but ends up getting clumsy and causes some big problems around the house. She works for a small insurance workplace that is a few miles away from their home.
She has red long hair (originally blonde yellow until she dyes her hair in a different color), she wears gold earrings, a light blue long sleeve blouse, beige pants and white shoes.
In the second film,
In the third film,
In the fourth film,
In Rooneys On The Run,
- Ving Rhames (1-2) and Terry Crews (3-present)
- Kevin Michael Richardson in the series
- Travis Willingham in Rooneys On The Run
Todd Kenneth Rooney is the 39-year-old stay-at-home father of Adrian and Audrey, the uncle of Roger, the estranged cousin of football star Remy Deuce and Michelle's husband. He has a clueless and schizophrenic personality due to the fact that he is unable to take care of anything properly (such as having hamburger meat overcooked, shrinking the clothes in the laundry and mowing the lawn near the family dog in the backyard). He has black hair that forms a quiff and a mustache, he wears a white buttoned long sleeve shirt, a red tie, an orange apron (he wear that only if he cooks food), blue jeans and brown leather shoes.
When he was a teenager, Todd and Dave met each other at summer camp for teens. He was bullied by the camp students, especially one student who is equipped with a "Rock Tosser", a slingshot weapon used to shoot rocks at Todd.
In the second film,
In the third film,
In the fourth film,
When Todd acquires the Super Shard, he has the ability to fight with a big spatula (as a melee weapon) and launch hamburger patties with the Hamburger Patty Launcher, adopting the superhero alter-ego, "Chef Todd the Cook".
In Rooneys On The Run,
Grandpa Franklin Rooney
Franklin Marlin "Frank" Rooney is the 65-year-old grandfather in the Rooney family. He has a British accent unlike his family due to moving to Britain when he was only 2 months old and is always clueless to what his family does, ending up being last to know about anything.
In the sequel film, he isn't seen but he is mentioned in the beginning of the film as being on "holiday" in the United Kingdom.
They return in the fourth film, mentioning the events of the third film.
Grandma Jessica Rooney
Jessica Mitchell "Jessie" Rooney is the 63-year-old grandmother in the Rooney family. She is nice and always gives rewards to her family for everything they do whether it's bad or good
In the sequel film, she isn't seen although she along with her husband Franklin Rooney being said to be on "holiday" in the United Kingdom.
They reappear in the fourth film, mentioning the events of the third film.
Other members of the Rooney family
Freddy Sterns is the 45-year-old wife of Betty, father of Roger and Jeremy, and uncle of Adrian and Audrey. He has a Texas accent and is obsessed with motorcycles.
In the third film,
Jeremy Christopher Sterns is the 7-year-old son of Freddy and Betty, Roger's younger brother and a cousin of Adrian and Audrey. Unlike the rest of the Rooney children, he is the only one who is often bossy.
Bernard "Bernie" Piaskoski is Michelle and Betty's father, Todd's father-in-law and the maternal grandfather of Adrian and Audrey. In the fifth film, he has a silent cameo as a portrait on a picture frame. In the seventh film, in the beginning of the film before the time that Adrian is on the first day of high school, Bernie feels the pain on his chest and collapses to the ground, unconscious. His daughter Michelle tries to revive him, but to no avail. According to the hospital doctor, Bernie has died of a heart attack.
- Nicki Minaj (female) and Patrick Warburton (male) in the films
- Grey DeLisle (female) and Keith Ferguson (male) in the series
Loretta "Lori" Piaskoski is Michelle and Betty's mother, Todd's mother-in-law and the maternal grandmother of Adrian and Audrey. Originally she had a younger woman voice, but now she has a deep man voice due to a car accident she had requiring surgery on her vocal cords giving her the current manly voice which the rest of the family makes fun of. However, she can switch her voice to her normal voice from time to time however, it'll strain her vocal cords. She is initially the only speaking character with two voice actors in the film until new characters with two voice actors were introduced in the later films. In the fifth film, she has a silent cameo as a portrait on a picture frame next to Bernie.
- Frank Welker
Ollie is an American Golden Retriever who is the family dog of the Rooney family.
In the sequel film, Ollie develops a crush on Chloe's female poodle, Cupcake. In the end, they both mate and have three puppies.
Ollie was never seen again after the fourth film, but he was mentioned several times starting with the seventh film until the tenth film. His fate remains a mystery, however in the tenth film, Michelle tells Adrian that the now stray Ollie was killed by poachers during the events of the ninth film.
Trevor "Trev" Rooney
Trevor "Trev" Douglas Rooney is Adrian and Audrey Rose's 9-year-old long-lost brother and a new Rooney family member who was missing for nearly half of Adrian's life. His backstory is shown through a flashback where he is shown to be birthed but he is left at the hospital by accident and gets sent to an orphanage where over 50 parents fail to pick him up. During the middle of the film, he reveals that he isn't a real family member and lied to the Rooneys which makes them angered and causes them to ditch Trev. However, later towards the part of Andy's destruction, he is called back and is apologized to causes him to light up with happiness while helping to stop Andy's plot. In the ending, he is officially a certified Rooney member and is included in the group pic of the family. During the credits, he is shown in pictures with the family playing around while playing pranks on his parents.
Trev is inspired by a fictional character, Junior Healy from Problem Child.
In the third film, he is officially shown to be one of the main characters and goes to elementary school with Adrian and Audrey.
In the fourth film, he doesn't believe that Adrian's identity was taken and as a result he laughs at the statement.
Eve Rooney is the new Rooney family member who is the sister of Adrian, Trev and Audrey Rose.
Mr. Dave Snooty
Mr. David M. "Dave" Snooty is a strict glutton and a special education teacher who is friendly towards primarily Adrian. According to his memory book, Snooty and Todd are good friends during their childhood. He also wants this "school year" of his to be perfect without having one mistake. He is 42 years old, which means he was born in 1975. He is seen in all the films except the fourth film due to being frozen by Moldark Christani in the third film.
In the third film,
In the tenth film, Snooty returns to the big screen after being absent for six films.
In Rooneys On The Run,
Red the Squirrel
Red is an anthropomorphic swashbuckling stuffed red squirrel who is Adrian's mentor. He comes to life to aid Adrian in his adventures.
In the seventh film, When Adrian reaches puberty, Red bids a final tearful goodbye to the Rooney family before he turns into his lifeless plush form permanently. He is later collected by Michelle, who takes most of Adrian and Audrey Rose's toys to Goodwill.
In Rooneys On The Run,
- Elizabeth Daily in the first three films and Ben Affleck starting with the fourth one
- Grey DeLisle in Season 1-4 of the series
- Fred Tatasciore starting with Season 5 of the series
- TBA in Rooneys On The Run
Andrew John Brandish (often referred to as "Andy Brandy") is an 8-year-old third grader and Adrian's best friend.
He has brown hair, he wears a yellow collared shirt with white stripes, blue shorts, a pair of orange and green sneakers and a red neckerchief. He likes anything that is cowboy related and draws his own imaginative stories.
In the third film, he is moved to the minor character position having only one line where he answers a question in class.
In the fourth film, his voice changed a lot to the point where it's very deeper and sounds nearly nothing like his voice in the first 3 films due to his puberty.
In the fifth film,
In the sixth film,
In the seventh film, in the opening, Andy and Adrian had their friendship ended completely due to their puberty affecting both of them and are separated, therefore, they will never see each other ever again as they're ready to take the first day of high school.
In the tenth film, Andy Brandy serves as the main antagonist of the film. As the film begins, Andy disguises as a mysterious man named "Vance Braman", and proceeds to apprehend the Rooney family and take them to the Family Relocation Program.
In Rooneys On The Run,
- Angelina Jolie in the films
- Grey DeLisle in the series and direct-to-video films
- TBA in Rooneys On The Run
Susanna "Suzie" Marie Chapman is an 8-year-old third grader, one of Adrian's friends at school and Adrian's girlfriend.
She is a transfer student of Adrian's school who comes from Texas because her parents wanted to get closer to Melissa's house. Her father Harvey works as the rich owner of CHAP (Chapman Home and Architectural Planning) and her mother Shauna is a legendary movie actress who often wears a jewel headpiece.
Suzie was born and raised in Texas, USA. She is the second and youngest child of the Chapman family and Hayden's good younger sister. According to her binder, when she was an infant, Suzie was baptized in the church of Texas. She likes beauty, fashion and to be impressed by the handsome boys.
Suzie is a beautiful, honest, bubbly, cute, sweet, nervous and inefficient girl who is around Adrian's age, and a popular girl whom Adrian is in love with. Suzie becomes strict looking towards Adrian and makes him do everyday tasks for their kiss to be activated.
She has blonde hair which forms her ponytail, she wears a white lace shirt that covers her white spaghetti strap top, a pink fur trim skirt, a pair of white go-go boots, a pink hair band with bow and a shiny bracelet on her right wrist. In HeavenlySteven's special videos, Suzie wears a pink strapless dress and a pair of white fur boots.
Her role is inspired by some of the most popular girl characters such as Cindy Vortex from Nickelodeon's TV series Jimmy Neutron, Pacifica Northwest from Disney's TV series Gravity Falls and Muffy Crosswire from PBS Kids' Canadian TV series Arthur.
According to her binder, there's a few set of texts says "5U213 (as stylized) CH4PM4N (for the license plate sticker), "Never give up", which features a "no" sign followed by the word "give" and the up "arrow", and "JUL-19-09", which is the date that she was born.
In the second film,
In the third film,
In the fourth film, Suzie gets kidnapped by Autar Vossen's minions and is turned into a mannequin along with the other kidnapped fashion show girls to be displayed at the Carpenter City's mall tenants. In the end, after Vossen and Howler are both arrested and the escaped prisoners are arrested again, Suzie is doused in specially-mixed liquid and restored to normal, and the other kidnapped girls are also restored.
In the fifth film,
In the sixth film,
In the seventh film, Suzie's appearance has heavily changed. She has large breasts, a big butt, her voice becomes deep, and she has small acne on her face.
In Rooneys On The Run, Suzie has a different appearance, saved for her peach-colored skin, blonde hair and a pink headband. She wears a pink short-sleeve crop top, a pink tutu, white leg warmers, pink hoop earrings, four bracelets (three bracelets (pink, white and purple) on her left wrist and one 3-row rhinestone bracelet on her right wrist), and a pair of pink Chuck Taylor Hi Sneakers.
- Kristen Wiig in the films
- Cree Summer in the series and direct-to-video-films)
- TBA in Rooneys On The Run
Melissa Ashlynn Edwards is an 8-year-old third grader and another of Adrian's best friends at school. Her mother Wendy works as the successful sports coach. In some episodes, she often gets her view of the desk frame containing her late father Frankie, who died from internal brain damage, after one of the soccer players accidentally kicked the ball into his forehead.
She is described as a tomboy who takes interests in sports, such as association football and bowling. She wears a purple T-shirt with a white stripe, blue jeans and a pair black and white sneakers. Melissa and Suzie had been good best friends since they were toddlers and they have met each other in kindergarten. When Melissa acquires the Super Shard, her superhero alias was "Soccer Girl".
In the third film, she doesn't have a physical appearance but is mentioned on the morning announcements mentioning that she and some other students were selected to go to finals for a bowling tournament.
In the fourth film, she is back from the tournament going to the same school as Adrian and is slightly taller plus her hair is dyed blonde. She also loses her tomboy image and explains that it's time to grow up now. She reveals she has a crush on the new student Kunta Brown after figuring out he's the same age as her as well as sharing the same interests as her.
In Rooneys On The Run,
- Eddie Deezen in the first two films
- Jeff Bennett in the series and the films starting with the third film
- TBA in Rooneys On The Run
James "Jimmy" Stephen Bana is a 7-year-old second grader and another of Adrian's best friends at school. His father Finnegan "Finn" works as a cashier at the town's supermarket. His Texas-accented mother Kathlene works at Cracker Barrel.
He often gets picked on by the older kids and wear glasses, he also wears a blue sweater covering his green shirt, beige pants and black leather shoes. He is often shown around usually Adrian who is very protective of him. He is Melissa's former love interest in elementary school and currently Sophie's love interest in middle school.
According to his biography, he lives several neighbors away from the Rooney family, and he also has a weak stomach that, when one of the bullies kicked him in the abdomen, discharges vomit (including undigested food).
In the sequel film, it is revealed that Jimmy has a crush on Melissa after reading a poem he had written for homework to the class which makes him embarrassed due to all the students except Melissa and Adrian laughing.
In the third film, he is voiced by Jeff Bennett and has a very minor role to the point of a cameo where he is seen at the beginning dream sequence of the film.
In the fourth film, he is again voiced by Jeff Bennett who later becomes the official voice actor for the character in all appearances due to Eddie Deezen quitting during production to work on The Non-Business Themes Sequel. He is a major character again and finds out the imposter for Adrian took over his life.
In the fifth film, Jimmy develops a crush on Sophie Mae Corbin in middle school.
In the sixth film,
In Rooneys On The Run,
Clinton Kade "Clint" Evers is a Hawaiian-born fifth grader who is the school bully and Adrian's arch-nemesis. He is 11 and a half years old, which means he was born in 2006.
He is mean, cruel, spoiled, ruthless, untrustworthy and deceptive towards younger students in the school. Clint was described as a young tyrant with the goal to maintain his power over everyone else, while forever bullying the students.
Clint was born and raised in Hawaii, USA to his parents Francine "Franny" Arlington and Shane Evers, who are a couple that are married in Evansville, Indiana and live in their son's birthplace since honeymoon. His father Shane suffers from alcohol abuse, abuses his son Clint and then encourages him to become a bully, so Clint and his family began on a moving to Carpenter City in California to let Clint go to elementary school.
He originally wanted to attend middle school for sixth grade, but his strict mother makes him repeat fifth grade because his recent bad report sends him to summer camp for troubled children. He also constantly tortures and makes fun of Adrian because of his chest harness, whom Clint easily grabs the rope on Adrian's back. Like Adrian, he throws temper tantrums complete with screaming and rapid movements of his limbs, because he gets bad grades on his report card. He has black spiked hair, he wears a red shirt, a black vest, blue pants and a pair of black and white sneakers. When he and his family get to the movie theater in the town far from Carpenter City where his aunt and cousins lived, Clint watches his favorite movie called "Galactic Forces".
In the sequel film, Clinton has a more minor role than the previous film and appears in a scene where he ends up getting bullied and gets sent to alternative school after the school finds out about his repeated harassment of Adrian.
In the third film, he does not appear physically as instead he has a silent cameo as a Instagram post with his family on a island with the caption "I'm glad to be back home!", suggesting that he has moved back to Hawaii. He is never heard of again after this mention in the film and is never mentioned again in the series starting with Season 4.
In Rooneys On The Run,
The Edwards Family
- Wendy Edwards (voiced by TBA) - Melissa's single mother Frankie's wife/widow and a successful sports coach.
- Francis "Frankie" Edwards (voiced by TBA) - Melissa's late father who died of internal brain damage after one of the soccer players accidentally damages Frankie's head severely. He was mentioned, seen as a picture frame and seen in flashbacks about Melissa's backstory throughout the series.
- Vincent "Vinnie" Edwards (voiced by TBA) - Frankie's older brother, Melissa's uncle and legal guardian.
The Bana Family
- Finnegan "Finn" Bana - Jimmy's father and a cashier at the town's supermarket.
- Kathlene Bana - Jimmy's mother who is a worker at Cracker Barrel and has a Texas accent.
- Jessica "Jessie" Bana (voiced by TBA, impersonating Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson from TLC's Here Comes Honey Boo Boo) - Jimmy's imaginative younger sister and the creator of Jimmy's imaginary friend, Holly.
- "Rusty" Bana (voiced by TBA) - Finnegan's younger brother who is Jimmy and Jessie's uncle. He often wears a cowboy hat and has a wheat straw in his mouth.
The Chapmans and the Crests
- Harvey Chapman (voiced by TBA) - Shauna's husband, Suzie and Hayden's father and the rich owner of CHAP (Chapman Home and Architectural Planning).
- Shauna Chapman (voiced by TBA) - Harvey's wife and the mother of Suzie and Hayden. She often wears a jewel headpiece and has a Russian accent.
- Grandpa "Papa" Brown-Chapman (voiced by TBA) - Shauna's father, Harvey's father-in-law and the maternal grandfather of Suzie and Hayden.
- Grandma "Granny" Brown-Chapman (voiced by TBA) - Shauna's mother, Harvey's mother-in-law and the maternal grandmother of Suzie and Hayden.
- Richie Crest (voiced by Will Arnett) - The husband of Krista, the father of Brucie and the uncle of Suzie and Hayden.
- Krista Brown-Crest (voiced by TBA) - The wife of Richie, the mother of Brucie and the aunt of Suzie and Hayden.
- Brucie Brown-Crest (voiced by Bruce Willis) - a classmate at Adrian's school who ends up making Adrian jealous after flirting with his girlfriend although it's revealed that he is her cousin which makes Adrian faint. Brucie is in the league with Andy Robinson as a supporting antagonist. He later betrays Andy Robinson and decides to join the group of allied protagonists that work together to put an end to tyranny over the school. In the third film, it is revealed that his family is rich.
The Shaffers and the Rebenclauxs
- Mr. Shaffer (voiced by Kevin Hart) - Allen's father.
- Mrs. Shaffer (voiced by Lesile Jones) - Allen's mother.
- Shish-Kabob (voiced by John DiMaggio) - Shish-Kabob is a Bully-type American Bulldog that is the family dog of The Shaffers.
- Aunt Felicia Rebenclaux (voiced by Wanda Sykes) - Felicia is the sister of Mrs. Shaffer, the wife of Donnie, the aunt of Allen and the mother of Jason, Marty and Alicia.
- Uncle Donnie Rebenclaux (voiced by JB Smoove) - Donnie is Felicia's husband and the father of Jason, Marty and Alicia.
- Jason Rebenclaux (voiced by Chris Tucker) - Jason is Allen's disgraced and worst cousin. Being the oldest of Aunt Felicia's children, he is known for wearing inappropriate clothes and refusing to do chores in the house.
- Martin "Marty" Rebenclaux (voiced by Chris Rock) - Marty is Allen's loud-mouthed cousin and the middle child of Aunt Felicia.
- Alicia "Ali" Rebenclaux (voiced by Maya Rudolph) - Alicia is Allen's joyful cousin. Being the only female of the three, she is the youngest of Aunt Felicia's children.
- Ronald "Ronny" Sterling (voiced by Roger Craig Smith in the first film and the pilot and Jason Griffith for the series as well as films starting with the sequel) - Ronny is one of the students who attend Adrian's school, he has an allergic reaction to peanuts. In the sequel film, he has a more major role and it is revealed that in a scene where Adrian and his friends go to the entertainment venue, Ronny reluctantly asks the ice cream server not to add peanuts in the banana split hinting he has a peanut allergy. In the third film, it is revealed he can not swim after a cutaway gag shows him almost drowning in a tub, that means Ronny has aquaphobia. In the fourth film, he makes new friends in middle school during lunch and he knows that Adrian's identity was taken. When Ronny acquires the Super Shard, his superhero alias was "The Peanut Sneezer".
- Principal Gregory "Greg" Mortlock (voiced by John DiMaggio in the series, Brad Garrett in the films and Maurice LaMarche in the pilot episode) Mortlock is the haughty and imposing but absentminded principal of Adrian's school. Mortlock is more superior and stricter than any of Adrian's previous principals, but his scatterbrained personality enables him to leave behind one of his certain properties at his own school. He has shoulder-length black hair that forms a ponytail in the back, wears an olive green coat that covers up his white long sleeve shirt, a cyan colored tie, silver colored pants and a pair of grey Tuxedo-styled shoes, and has a Russian accent. Mortlock's favorite food is hand-crafted sandwiches with Swiss cheese on it. His son, Henry, despises Swiss cheese.
- Sammy the Bus Driver (voiced by Jonah Hill in the films and Tom Kenny in the series) - Sammy is a crazed, goofy and ridiculous bus driver that Adrian often dislikes. His famous catchphrase to say when the certain students are about to find a seat was "Get to the back of my bus, ha ha!", in which students have to sit at the seats that is beyond their reach. According to the newspaper, as seen in the third film, his full name was "Samuel A. Samowicz". In the sequel film, Sammy is among the group that work together to fight against Andy Robinson and put an end to the school's tyranny. In the third film, he is silent and is killed after the bus explodes since someone utters the phrase "boom boom baby" which causes an automatic explosion. Reports indicate that this school bus was created with voice-recording bomb hidden on the bus. After his death, his cousin Danny takes over as a new bus driver. In the fourth film, he is featured in the flashback when Adrian first arrives at middle school remembering the good times in elementary where he is voiced by Jonah Hill via archive recordings. In the Halloween special, Sammy appears as one of the zombies.
- Scott Harper (voiced by Frank Welker (vocal effects, voice) and Mike Judge (voice, first film)) - Scott is one of the students who attend Adrian's school, he makes noises and also performs gestures and sign language, even when he doesn't talk that much. He doesn't speak at all in the sequel film as instead he goes to making noises. He goes back to speaking starting with the third film.
- Tyrese "Ty" Lima Moore (voiced by Chadwick Boseman in the films and the Halloween special and Phil LaMarr in the video games and series) - Tyrese, also named Ty, is a new student in Adrian's school who instantly becomes friends with him. In the third film, he reveals that he loves the superhero Black Panther (who is ironically played by Chadwick Boseman in the 2018 live action film) and dresses up as him for a Halloween party.
- Elizabeth Pinkyton (or simply known as Liz, as she was preferred to be called by her known friends including her owner Audrey Rose) (voiced by Youtuber JoJo Siwa in the films, Natalie Lander in the video game and TBA in Rooneys On The Run) - Liz is a "pre-teen doll character" originated from the popular doll toy lineup Dolly Teens (a parody of many doll franchises like Barbie, Bratz, Monster High and Sindy). Liz's appearance bears a similarity to Suzie Chapman, except for her ponytail which is high-sided on the left, her pink dress with white polka dots, and a pair of pink gold Mary Jane shoes with pink bows. Liz can come to life only by saying out a "magic word", which was done by Audrey Rose. She was given as a present for Audrey Rose's 5th birthday. Liz, Suzie and Audrey Rose become friends. Liz, who was under the guidance of Audrey Rose, joins the group that work together to put an end to the villainous rule over the school, during the extensive and destructive combat at school, she gets beaten and was broken by Andy Robinson, much to Audrey Rose's dismay.After the battle, Liz was reanimated and her damaged body, hair and clothes reverted to their original state. Liz sends the magic (which contains each person's future self) to Audrey Rose (thus Liz was Audrey Rose's future self), says goodbye to everyone before being reverted to her lifeless state. In the third film, Liz has a silent cameo shown to be thrown away by Audrey and called a "piece of junk" which shows a tear falling down the doll's eyes, meaning that Liz was rejected from Audrey's ownership due to being played roughly and was left in the waste bin to be picked up by the garbage truck which takes her to the landfill, thus she was never seen again for the rest of Audrey's life. In the fourth film, Liz once again has a cameo appearance, this time, as herself being in the Dolly Teens advertisement on a billboard. In the fifth film, the new and current version of Liz is welcomed back to the Rooney family as the company that made Dolly Teens begins to distribute the new and improved versions of the original dolls. In the sixth film, Liz appears in the alternate timeline, this time as a doll wearing her midriff shirt and skirt made from animal hides, mismatched boots and messed up hair. She first appears in the city's apocalypse after the Rooney family and others were affected by Adrian's graduation gift the main antagonist's sent to. She is the leader of the Broken Dolls, the frontline army. In the seventh film, Liz was spared from being donated and lives with Audrey for an indefinite amount of time. Audrey then deems Liz as her "sister" for the first time. With Audrey's interest in toys completely ended, Liz is transformed into a real girl (à la Pinocchio). Liz was happy that she becomes a "sister" to Audrey and they both embrace. In the Halloween special, the original Liz becomes a "zombie doll" and appears as one of the zombies. In Rooneys On The Run,
- Nehemiah Whitty (voiced by Hugo Weaving in the film and S. Scott Bullock in the series and video games) - Nehemiah is a young student that attends elementary school who develops a romantic crush on Audrey Rose. During the credits, Nehemiah is seen dancing with Audrey.
- Eric Staunton (voiced by Frank Welker and TBA in Rooneys On The Run) - Eric David Staunton is a 12-year-old student from middle school. He is Clint's best friend and most favorite but primary henchman. He is often seeing wearing a blue baseball cap and gold earrings.In the sequel film, he and Hayden become supporting characters that help the group put an end to Andy Robinson's reign over the school.In the third film, he is barely shown in the film due to being grounded during the film.
- Hayden Chapman (voiced by Seth MacFarlane in the films, Charlie Adler in the series and TBA in Rooneys On The Run) - Hayden Christopher Chapman is a 12-year-old student from middle school. He is the first and oldest child of the Chapman family and Suzie's older brother. He dreams of living his "double life" as both a mixed martial artist and a military soldier, against his father's wishes. He's Clint's henchman until Clint's return to Hawaii and usually wears blue and black colored gloves for protection of his hands. In the sequel film, he and Eric become supporting characters that help the group put an end to Andy Robinson's reign over the school. In the third film, he is no longer a henchman to Clint since he moved back to Hawaii, he reforms and becomes a nicer guy to Adrian as well as joining the Drama Club at his school. In the fourth film, he briefly has a crush on Maisie due to the mind-control ray being used on him by Adrian's impostor.
- Julissa "Julie" Miracle (voiced by Jennifer Lopez in the films and Cree Summer in the series) - Julissa, or Julie, is a seemingly nice and beautiful 12-year-old girl in middle school, unlike the rest of the bullies, she is one of the only two to not use physical violence. She is a close friend for Hayden and has a crush on Austin. She has light brown hair which forms a ponytail and wears a dark grey slouchy off-the-shoulder short sleeve top that exposed her belly button, a purple skirt featuring a studded belt with a buckle shaped with a pink heart (that symbolizes love and affection), and a pair of black boots that has belt buckles. In the third film, Julie adopts her gothic appearance. She wears anything that is goth, like a neck choker, a shaggy haircut, A nose ring on her left nostril, a pair of black fingerless gloves, and black colored ear rings (one on the upper right ear and two on the left lower ear).
- Austin J. Sodalink (voiced by Logan Grove in the first film, Terrell Ransom Jr. in Season 1 of the series and Samuel Vincent in Season 2 of the series and the films starting with the sequel)- Austin Sodalink is a 13-year-old student from middle school with a lower voice than most of his age, he is the least favorite and least seen of Clint's henchmen, being one of the only two to not use physical violence, like Julie. He has tan skin and often wears a white baseball cap, gray jeans and a pair of black Nike shoes. He is also Julie Miracle's crush. In the sequel film, his voice is slighty higher due to the change of voice actors. It is also revealed in the sequel film that he never passed karate class which explains his reasoning for not using violence. In the third film, he is no longer a henchman to Clint and reveals on having a crush on Maisie Dougie to which she is disgusted and rejects him.
- Maisie Dougie (voiced by Maisie Williams in the films, Jessica DiCicco in the series and TBA in Rooneys On The Run) is the young and beautiful daughter of the Mayor who is a student at Adrian's school and who develops a crush on Andy Brandy. In the second film (which was her first film appearance), she is among the group that plans to stop Andrew Robinson from taking over the school. In the third film, she reveals she loves the amusement park and never falls for the plans of the amusement part until the villain finally makes his plan into action. In the fourth film, she is one of the most popular students at the middle school and becomes a very close friend to Adrian.
- Lord Schlock (voiced by Fred Tatasciore) - Schlock is an enormous anthropomorphic creature made from garbage who is Red's arch-nemesis.
- Mrs. Rhonda Valentine (voiced by Jenifer Lewis in the films and Cree Summer in the series) - Mrs. Valentine is a female African-American English teacher at high school who sports an afro and has a 70's disco personality. She is married to Mr. Marlon Valentine who was mentioned in the first film and was seen in the sequel film. In the third film, she reveals that she and Marlon first met at the amusement park which makes her easily affected by the amusement park plan.
- Mr. Marlon Valentine (voiced by Ice-T in the films, Phil LaMarr in the video games and Dan Harmon in the series) - Mr. Valentine is the new African-American Science teacher who is also married to Mrs. Rhonda Valentine.
- Ms. Laura (voiced by Lea DeLaria in the films and Candi Milo in the series) - Ms. Laura is a strict female teacher's aide working for Mrs. Valentine. She has a dislike for disciplinarians, mainly Roger, Allen, Kayla, Taylor and Damien. She serves as Principal Battle's girlfriend. In the third film, in the original scene during the climax, she is accidentally hit by a roller coaster that falls off the rails and falls and disappears in the smoke to meet her death, killing her (off-screen in the US/UK version) with all of the students and school faculty except Principal Battle cheering. In the "Extra Fun Edition" of the third film, Ms. Laura becomes a passenger of the roller coaster. In the Halloween special, Ms. Laura appears as one of the zombies.
- Principal Henry Battle (voiced by Hulk Hogan in the films and John DiMaggio in the series) - Battle is the muscular high school principal who does not trust disciplinarians. Like Ms. Laura, he has a strict personality. When he was a young child, Henry was constantly mistreated and abused by his stepfather, who is revealed to be the one who killed Henry's real father. He also has the ability to lift a big and heavy tombstone, thus becoming a very strong man. Henry manages to exterminate his cruel stepfather and lives a normal life. He is Ms. Laura's boyfriend.In the third film, it is revealed that he has a hatred for Tremayne Babetski's father and has defeated him in the basketball game during their younger years. During the film's climax scene, he is on a roller coaster that happens to fall off the rails and luckily survives the fall but is saddened to find out the coaster killed his girlfriend and cries yelling at the gods for doing her wrong. In the fourth film, he is retiring after all the events that happened in the previous films.
- Coach Trey Mackenzie (voiced by Tommy Lee Jones in the films and John DiMaggio in the series) - Mackenzie is the soon-to-be retired loud-mouthed gymnastics/P.E. teacher who was once an army drill instructor in military school. Like Ms. Laura and the principal, he is the strictest of the three. He usually makes his students do hard exercises and impossible challenges and gave students the hard P.E. homework if they failed to meet their quota. In the film's sequel, he is never seen or mentioned, but it is revealed that the aging Mackenzie has retired from P.E. teaching and was replaced by the new P.E. teacher and is suggested to have passed away due to a memorial being shown for Mackenzie. In the third film, he has a silent cameo as a portrait in the yearbook under the memorial page, which indicates that he has passed away due to cancer, though he does not appear physically in the film. In the fourth film, he appears in a flashback when Adrian first enters middle and has a speaking role via archive recordings of Tommy Lee Jones reminding him about the good times he had in elementary school. In the Halloween special, he appears as one of the zombies.
- Coach Jones (voiced by rapper/singer Drake in the films and Fred Tatasciore in the series, video games, and other media)- Michael "Mike" Reggie Jones is a new Gym/P.E. teacher in high school that replaces the retired P.E. teacher Coach Mackenzie. He is known for being unskilled at teaching, causing the students to do almost anything and subsequently deems the P.E. teacher a "laughing stock". In the third film, he is a better gym teacher and still lets the students do almost anything as a reward if they behave well during the day. In the fourth film, the coach is an all fun coach who coach the official basketball team and later is mind-controlled by Adrian's impostor, causing him to become evil and he fights all the students as a result. Rapper Mystikal was the original choice to portray the character, but was dropped out due to his arrest and replaced by Drake.
- Matt Carver (voiced by Matthew McConaughey in the films and Charlie Adler in the series) - Matthew "Matt" Thomas Carver is the leader of the Teen Spirit Squad and one of the students that attend Roger's school. In the third film, he is kicked off the Teen Spirit Squad due to having a 21 on his report card. The frustrated Matt decides to become a bullying henchman to Tremayne Babetski in order to reclaim his title. Following an argument with his father, he was called by Christani and Saber to join them in the amusement park's plan. He, in the helicopter, summons and begins vaporizing some visitors. The man holding a cigar sends a catched rocket back to the helicopter, killing both Christani and Saber and presumably Matt. Matt emerges from the destroyed helicopter and prepares to vaporize Adrian and his whole family with a vapor gun, but he was shot by a knockout ray from behind, defeated. It is unknown if Matt is set to appear in the future films after the third film, but it is presumably that Matt is repeating a grade and is put in a special education class as a punishment for his actions against other people (including the Rooney family).
- Allen Shaffer (voiced by Kevin Hart in the films and Phil LaMarr in the series) - Allen David Shaffer is an African-American student and Roger's best friend and one of the students that attend Roger's school. He wears a black shirt with a microphone on the front, cadet blue pants and a pair of Vans sneakers. He was interested in roasting and is pushy towards his cousins. In the sequel film, it is revealed that he hosts the "Roast Club" after roasting the new P.E. teacher Coach Jones since he wore some Sketchers with a Nike T-Shirt. He later joins a large group of allied protagonists that work together to put Andy Robinson's tyranny over the school to an end. In the third film, in order to distract Moldark Christani, he does his talent of roasting him which ends up getting him thrown off the roof, luckily he survives this. In the fourth film, he is a more major character, despite being in college. In the spin-off film, Roger Sterns: Adventures in College, Allen serves as the deuteragonist and one of the main characters.
- Kayla Barrios (voiced by Penélope Cruz in the films and Roxana Ortega in the series) - Kayla Teresa Barrios is a Hispanic student who secretly develops a crush on Roger, one of the students that attend Roger's school. She wishes to have a better life with her mother, despite being controlled by her abusive father. Her mother lives next to the Rooney family's house where Kayla was originally raised in before her father, who has suffered from alcohol abuse, takes her with him. In the sequel film, it is revealed that Kayla and her family celebrated her Quinceañera, and Roger goes to the party and kisses Kayla, in which Kayla's overprotective father responds by punching Roger in the eye. In the third film, her father passes away so she has to live with her mother who lives right next door to the Rooneys which makes Roger happy. She also speaks more than her previous film appearances. When Alondra kisses Roger, Kayla walks up to Alondra, with an angry expression, and gives her a headbutt, thus Alondra lies down unconscious. In the fourth film, she goes to college with Roger and she gets engaged. In the spin-off film, Roger Sterns: Adventures in College, Kayla serves as one of the main characters.
- Taylor Kulay-Rosas Talulot (voiced by Jacob Batalon in the films and Michael J. Gough in the series) - Taylor is a Filipino-born student at Roger's school. In the first and second film, it is revealed that Taylor and his cousins like egg rolls and noodles. In the third film, he is one of the students who was kidnapped in the Amusement Park. In the fourth film, Taylor has a silent cameo as a portrait in the yearbook, indicating that he graduated from high school. In the spin-off film, Roger Sterns: Adventures in College, Taylor serves as one of the main characters.
- Rodrigo "Rigo" J. Iglesias (voiced by Gabriel Iglesias in the films and Carlos Alazraqui in the series)- Rodrigo is a Hispanic football player at Roger's school and Kayla's next door neighbor. In the sequel film, Rodrigo becomes less interested in sports after having several injuries in some of the football games, he was pinned down several times by the other players, one of them crushes Rodrigo's lower section of the hip, which renders him paralyzed from a waist down. He will spend the rest of his life confined in his wheelchair, much to the dismay of his friends. In the third film, Rodrigo has a silent cameo as a portrait in the yearbook, which indicates that he has graduated from high school despite being crippled, though he does not appear physically in the film. In the spin-off film, Roger Sterns: Adventures in College, Rodrigo appears as a supporting character.
- Austin "Zero" Shazam (voiced by rapper Xzibit in the films, Keith Silverstein in the series, Phil LaMarr in the video games and TBA in Zero: The Austin Shazam Chronicles) - Austin Shazam is an "anti-hero" who holds a grudge against every single teacher and ends up going to high school with Adrian's teenage cousin Roger and is very gangsta but friendly. The reason his family adopted the surname "Shazam", is because his father is a big fan of the eponymous DC Comics character. In the third film, he is more nicer to everyone due to the fact that he redeemed himself from negative actions in his life after experience a month in a rehab center. In the fourth film, he is an anti-hero and reveals that he has superpowers after a super hero squad is formed by Adrian.
- Reybel "Rey" Mathers (voiced by Eminem in the films and Seth Green in the series)- Reybel is an emo punk student at Roger's school. He was once friends with Damien Tyson, but his effiminate personality causes Damien to betray him. Despite being strict to weak students, he simply gets along with them. In the film, it is revealed he can rap as he freestyle over the Gucci Gang beat. In the sequel film, he is revealed to be a member of the high school's "Rap Club". In the third film, he has a silent cameo as a portrait in the yearbook, which indicates that he has graduated from high school. After his graduation, he moves on to become the "true song rapper" signing a record deal with the famous rapper Eminem who ironically voices him.
- Leonardo "Leo" Gunnar (voiced by Seth MacFarlane in the films and John Viener in the series)- Leo is a Jewish varsity team member and student at Roger's school. Leo is a teenage Jew born to his parents, Cole and Meena (who is of a Jewish descent) in Salt Lake City, Utah. His father, Cole works as a successful dentist and his mother, Meena works at Panera Bread. His dream was "To become a popular sports player in the history of Jews.", much to the chagrin of his father Cole, who wants Leo to take over the family business. In the sequel film, he has a brief cameo appearance in a scene where the new P.E. teacher allows his students to do anything they want. In the third film, he does not appear physically. Instead, he has a silent cameo as a portrait in the high school's yearbook.
- Blake Snow - Blake is a mute teenager and a high school student that attends Roger's school that first appears in the second half of Season 1 and was one of the characters later introduced in the series. During each episode with the high school subplot, Blake frequently appears as a running gag. Blake is a simple but quiet teenager who writes stories in text form, comics and sketches in his personal 70-sheet journal. His mother works at a dentistry and his father was both physically and verbally abusive towards him. Blake has an unforgettable bond with his mother, much to the chagrin of his father.
- Stacy Brentwood (voiced by Drew Barrymore in the films and Alex Borstein in the series) - Anastasia "Stacy" Christabel Brentwood is a popular girl at Roger's school. She has a blonde high-sided ponytail which has hair stamps on it, she also wears different types of outfits to impress most of the students and staff. She serves as the love interest for Damien Tyson. In the third film, Anastasia has a silent cameo as a portrait in the yearbook, which indicates that she has graduated from high school, though she does not appear physically in the film.
- Damien Tyson (voiced by Justin Timberlake in the films and James Arnold Taylor in the series)- Damien Henry Tyson is a blonde football jock and the former school bully at Roger's school who frequently bullies Roger for his obesity and laziness from the sedentary lifestyle. He is also Stacy's boyfriend. In the end of the first film, Damien apologizes Roger and even Caleb for the things he did and they subsequently become friends (due to Roger doing exercises and eating his proper diet to become healthy). In the sequel film, he becomes nicer to Roger and he also interested in boxing. Damien later joins the group that work together to put an end to Andy Robinson's rule over the school. In the third film, Damien has a silent cameo as a portrait in the yearbook, which indicates that he has graduated from high school, though he does not appear physically in the film.
- Caleb Morton (voiced by Bill Farmer in the film and Season 1 of the series and Bob Bergen for Season 2 onwards along with the films starting with the second film) - Caleb Wellington Morton is an awkward nerdy student at Roger's school who was bullied by Damien Tyson. Caleb was born to his parents, Garfield and Susan "Sue". His father Garfield is a high school science teacher and his mother Sue works at a grocery store. Caleb suffers from dyslexia. In the film's sequel, Caleb evolves into a know-it-all student since he finally remembered things that he tried to remember. In the third film, he becomes interested in the making of robots and decides to make a robo exo-suit which Adrian tests out. In the fourth film, he is sent to science school so his role in this film is set to a cameo appearance only.
- Christian "Chris" Spade (voiced by Jeff Bennett) - Christian is a student at Roger's school who was obsessed with his father's forest hunting strategy. Chris was born and raised in Dallas, Texas (Seven years prior to Suzie Chapman's birth). He dream was "To become a hunter that will succeed his father". In the sequel film, it is revealed that Christian was interested in American history. In the third film, he is among the group of visitors that are lured into the amusement park and are easily affected by the amusement park's plan.
- Steven "Steve" Redding (voiced by John Cleese in the films, Michael J. Gough in the series and TBA in Rooneys On The Run) - Redding is a British elderly rich man who was obsessed with listening to famous music. In the sequel film, he is seen at Kayla Barrios' Quinceañera dancing to the song Stir Fry. In the third film, he reveals that he bought the jail where Cortez and the other villains are put in. In the fourth film, he is robbed by the various villains.
- Sebastian "Sebby" Montsinger (voiced by Seth MacFarlane in the films and John Viener in the series) - Sebastian is an aspiring jazz musician and a student at Roger's school. In the sequel film, he performs at the Rooney family's house for Roger's 16th birthday. He also sounds similar to Brian Griffin from Family Guy as well. In the third film, Sebastian has a silent cameo as a portrait in the yearbook, which indicates that he has graduated from high school. He moves away from Carpenter City to go to college in Fresno, California to take music class there.
- August Gust (voiced by Stephen Curry in the films and Phil LaMarr in the series) - August is a basketball player with Haitian decent at Roger's school who is very friendly to Roger where he even pays for his school lunch. He isn't seen in the sequel or third film due to both Stephen Curry and Phil LaMarr being unavailable to record lines. It is hinted that he graduated from high school to join the NBA as shown in the rising stars page of the yearbook.
- Quavo (voiced by himself in the films and Phil LaMarr in the series) - Quavo is a rapper who announces the morning Announcements at Adrian's school.
- Albert Slick (voiced by Johnny Knoxville in the film and John DiMaggio in the video games and series) - Albert is Alondra's deceased father and a motorcycle rider known for performing wheelies who only appears in flashbacks about his whole life, including the accident that claims the life of him. In the Halloween special, he appears as one of the zombies.
The Rooneys (TV Series)
- Jim Williams (voiced by Ice Cube in "Hip Hop Havoc" and Phil LaMarr in other appearances) - a member of the Hip Hop club at Roger's school who is currently signed to a recording label due to his fire and good raps as well as lyrics. At first he seems to dislike Roger until later he saves him in a rap battle against his worst enemy ever.
- Dre Burrows (voiced by Roger Craig Smith in the pilot episode and Jason Griffith in other appearances) - a boy who introduces himself to Adrian and becomes instant friends with him being a bodyguard protecting him from any bullies that comes his way.
- Gene Bogan (voiced by Dee Bradley Baker) - a know it all nerd who frequently gets put into a locker as well as having broken glasses due to his smartness. He is often heard in the background yelling and crying for his mom.
- Henry Mortlock (voiced by TBA) - the teenage son of Principal Mortlock who has a hatred for Swiss cheese.
- Holly (voiced by Grey DeLisle) - Jimmy's imaginary friend who is a young girl wearing a genie costume. She is usually summoned when Jimmy is alone away from other people and asks him about the trouble that the enemies caused. She then soothes Jimmy and cheers him up. Holly and Jimmy make their own conversations about what happened each and every day, such as a bullying report. In the end, when other people get to Jimmy, Holly vanishes in magical glitter. Even though Holly was an imaginary friend for Jimmy, it turns out that Holly was actually created by Jimmy's younger sister.
- Dr. Jimmy Hooper (voiced by David Hyde Pierce in "Game Stopped" and Corey Burton in other appearances) - the doctor who gives Adrian all his medication for his autism.
- Professor Eyesight (voiced by TBA, impersonating TBA) - a science teacher at Adrian's school who is the host of the annual Science Fair.
- Bradley Cupp (voiced by TBA) - a wheelchair-bound high school student who is paraplegic.
- Jeffrey "Jeff" Milner (voiced by TBA) - a high school student who is a dodgeball player that is part of Damien's team.
- Poppy (voiced by TBA) - a popular girl who is one of Stacy's friends.
- Jesse "Booky" (voiced by TBA) - a nerdy and bookwormish high school student who is obsessed with books, hence his nickname.
- Cato (voiced by TBA) - a high school student who is efficient in professional art.
- Kevin (voiced by TBA) - a high school student who dislikes being annoyed by either Nick or Dawson.
- Nick (voiced by TBA) - a high school student who constantly refers to himself in third person.
- Rosalie (voiced by TBA) - a high school student who is a close friend of Caleb.
- Michael (voiced by TBA) - a sulky high school student who is one of Damien's friends.
- Benjamin (voiced by TBA) - a goth high school student who is one of Damien's friends.
- Dawson (voiced by TBA) - a high school student who is equipped with his MP3 player or his portable CD player.
- Shane (voiced by TBA) - a high school student who is obsessed with punk subculture.
- Nathan "Nate" Whittle (voiced by Dee Bradley Baker) - a cautious adult man in the mid 20's who is a babysitter to Adrian and Audrey Rose.
- Remy Deuce (voiced by Rodger Bumpass) - a rich and handsome football player who happens to be the cousin of Todd Rooney, Adrian's dad. He always brags about the amount of money he has too which angers Todd a lot.
- Chuck Leonard (voiced by Jeff Bennett) - the official newsreporter who works at News 69.
- Lucas Handler (voiced by Bumper Robinson) - one of the dodgeball players that are led by Damien Tyson and the weakest of Damien's henchmen. He frequently gets painful nosebleeds each time he gets hit in the head by a dodgeball.
- Shaun Winkleberry (voiced by David Kaye) - one of the dodgeball players that are led by Damien Tyson and the fastest of Damien's henchmen. He grabs a dodgeball in an instant and is fast as an eye wink.
- Uwe Boll (voiced by Jeff Bennett) - a terrible German film director who is now homeless and always begs the Rooney family for money where they also ignore him.
- Old Man Johnson (voiced by Dee Bradley Baker) - a background character who often complains about the city's chocolate prices.
- Paul (voiced by TBA) - a high school student.
- Chaz (voiced by TBA) - a high school student.
- Zack (voiced by TBA) - a high school student.
- Camryn (voiced by TBA) - a high school student.
- Anisha (voiced by TBA) - a high school student.
- Caitlyn (voiced by TBA) - a high school student.
- Christopher "Chris" Donald White (voiced by Chris Brown) - a singing/multi-talented 12th grader who happens to challenge Roger in a dance contest which Roger wins surprising Chris and officially making him a servant to the unexpecting Roger. He later reprises his role in the spin-off film Roger Sterns: Adventures in College.
- Uncle Drew (voiced by Kyrie Irving) - a old grandpa featured in Pepsi commercials of the same name who happens to be related to one of Adrian's classmates.
- Francisco Salamanda (voiced by Tyler, The Creator) - Salamanda is an anthropomorphic, greedy and villainous salamander wearing gold-colored clothes who is responsible for stealing a Golden Banana idol from the Ape Tribe. He is a spoof of Francisco Scaramanga from the James Bond series.
- Barbara Roosh (voiced by Barbara Bush) - a elderly assistant principal of Adrian's school who also only appeared in the pilot episode of the series. Since Bush has died in April 17, her character was never seen again for the rest of the series. She makes a cameo appearance on a memorial room made for her in memory and tribute to Barbara Bush.
Rooneys On The Run (TV Series)
- Theodore "Teddy" James Kepler (voiced by TBA) - Teddy is a school student, one of the main characters and the original character created for this series. He is Tasha's brother.
- The Wiggin Family - the rival neighborhood family for the Rooneys. These members include:
- Jess Wiggin (voiced by TBA) - the Texas-accented patriarch of the Wiggins.
- Nicole Wiggin (voiced by TBA) - the matriarch of the Wiggins.
- Jessica Wiggin (voiced by TBA) - a teenage girl and the eldest child of the Wiggin family.
- Tyler "Ty" Wiggin (voiced by TBA) - the second child of the Wiggin family.
- Louis "Lulu" Wiggin (voiced by TBA) - the third child of the Wiggin family who was adopted at the orphanage, after he losing his parents since he was just an infant.
- Matt Wiggin (voiced by TBA) the fourth and youngest child of the Wiggin family.
- Coleman "Cole" Ashton Woythaler (voiced by TBA) - Coleman Woythaler, or simply Mr. Cole, is the current chairman of Pinnacle Estates and Charles' younger brother. He serves as the recurring main antagonist in Rooneys On The Run. He is famous for showing new and modern houses to buyers who are in a planned community next to Carpenter City called "Pinnacle Valley". He give them information about features in each house, such as hi-tech security cameras. Every time Adrian leaves Suzie's house or accidentally trespasses someone's house, Cole summons in front of him and his famous catchphrase was: "I am such a good chairman, i always keep the neighborhood so neat and tidy! No one commits trouble on my watch!"
- TBA (voiced by TBA) - Said to be a co-worker for Michelle
- Natasha "Tasha" Kepler (voiced by TBA)- Tasha is a girl student and one of Suzie Chapman's friends at school. She is Teddy's sister. She is Josi's friend.
- Vivian the Fairy (voiced by TBA) - Vivian (Viv for short) is a plastic fairy doll toy that belongs to Tasha Kepler. She wears a purple dress with iridescent butterfly wings on her back. She is friends with Red the Squirrel and Liz Pinkyton.
- Josephine "Josi" Hudlow (voiced by TBA) - Josi is a girl student and one of Suzie Chapman's friends at school. She is Tasha's friend.
- Sophiana "Sophie" Zobrist (voiced by TBA) - Sophie is a girl student of a German descent and one of Suzie Chapman's friends at school. She is consistently strict towards her friends, even Suzie. In most episodes, she often wears a brown beret, but in some episodes, she is rarely seen without her beret. Her last name is pronounced as "Zoh-brist".
- Ms. Gricelda Kepler (or simply Ms. Grizz) (voiced by TBA, impersonating TBA) - Ms. Grizz is a teacher at Adrian's school, Gloria's wise and benevolent older sister and Teddy and Tasha's good aunt.
- Gloria Kepler (voiced by TBA) - Gloria is Teddy and Tasha's mother, Darren's wife and Gricelda's stern and bossy younger sister.
- Darren Kepler (voiced by TBA) - Darren is Teddy and Tasha's father and Gloria's husband.
- TBA (voiced by TBA) - Said to be a bully and Clint's henchman who has the emo-styled haircut that covers one eye.
- TBA (voiced by TBA - Said to be a bully and Clint's henchman who has brown shaggy hair and wears a grey baseball cap.
- TBA (voiced by TBA) - said to be a bully and Clint's henchman who consistently speaks in the third person.
- Charles "Charlie" Woythaler (voiced by TBA) - Charles is Cole's deceased older brother and the original chairman of Pinnacle Estates who only appears in the flashbacks about Cole's life.
- Oliver Wilson (voiced by Michael Dapaah) - the British accident-prone mustached butler of the Chapman household.
- Ameila Sporks (voiced by Jennifer Garner) - the housemaid of the Chapman household. She is allergic to dust which gives her powerful sneezes. She speaks with a Louisiana Cajun accent.
- Sir Robotsticks (voiced by rapper YoungBoy Never Broke Again) - the silver-colored "house robot" living in the Chapman household. The robot is known for providing entertainment for the Chapmans. YoungBoy Never Broke Again was considered for the role after noticing his son being interested in the first film.
- Slicer (voiced by Dee Bradley Baker) and Chopper (voiced by Kari Wahlgren) are a pair of robots of the Chapman household. Slicer slices foods like ham and other meats, while Chopper chops food like vegetables with its knives.
- Madame Fleur (voiced by Bradley Cooper) - a French-accented rich, gluttonous, and flower-obsessed lady who serves as the Chapman family's rival.
- Jean-Pierre (J.P.) Fleur (voiced by John Benjamin Hickey) - the short-tempered son of Madame Fleur.
Zero: The Austin Shazam Chronicles
- TBA (voiced by TBA) - Said to be a female therapist for Austin Shazam.
- TBA (voiced by TBA) - The main antagonist of the series. He or She has a massive hatred for Austin Shazam.
- TBA (voiced by TBA) - Said to be an FBI agent.
- Elias "Eli" Shalimar (voiced by TBA) - a blind 34-year-old citizen in Carpenter City. His eyes were covered by sunglasses with an adjustable strap due to his blindness being developed in his abusive childhood. He is a father figure for Hazel.
- Hazel (voiced by TBA) - an orphaned little girl whom Eli takes care of.
TV Special Characters
The Rooneys: Mission in Miami
Note: All of these characters are exclusive in this special.
- Bodark "Bo" Christani (voiced by Tom Kenny) - "Bodark "Bo" Alberto Christani" is Moldark's brother, Lucia's husband and Gino's father who seeks to avenge Moldark's death. He is a legendary actor known for starring in his own movies, Bo the Bodacious, All Will Bow to the New "Bo", Tale of the Two Bos, and Bo the Bodacious: The Sequel. The Bo the Bodacious sequel was less popular than the first, so to keep the Bo the Bodacious film series popular, his mission was to defeat Adrian or anyone who stands in his way. He only appears in a special 90-minute episode where it takes place in Florida after a disastrous onslaught in Moldark's own amusement park.
- Gino Christani (voiced by Noah Schnapp) - The son of Bodark and Lucia and Moldark's nephew who has a mean attitude. Gino is the leader of the "Italian Pack", the beach bully gang.
- Deirdre Knox (or simply Deirdre) (voiced by YouTuber Grace Helbig) - An 11-year-old beautiful bikini girl who is Gino's personal ally and crush. She has long brown hair that is more beautiful than Suzie Chapman alone. She and Adrian both get along at the beach and nearly fell in love, but as the TV special progresses, Deirdre tells Adrian that she is actually looking for an another boy. Deirdre loves shiny seashells and other treasures, but she has a fear of seagulls and crabs.
- Wyatt Bottom (voiced by rapper Wiz Khalifa) and Kaz the Dog (voiced by Frank Welker), a friendly duo at the beach consisting of a tough lifeguard and his Bulldog companion.
- Lucia Christani (voiced by Sherri Shepherd) - Bodark's loving wife and Gino's mother.
- Nino Rets (voiced by Finn Wolfhard) - One of Gino's sidekicks and the short-tempered and oldest member of the "Italian Pack".
- Luca "Luc" Pizzati (voiced by Raymond Ochoa) - One of Gino's sidekicks and the largest member of the "Italian Pack".
- Slag - One of Gino's sidekicks and the mute and intelligent member of the "Italian Pack". He uses rocks as ammunition for his slingshot.
Bo the Bodacious Characters
- Bo the Bodacious (voiced by Tom Kenny) - the fictional character and protagonist in the film series, Bo the Bodacious. He was portrayed by Bo Christani himself.
- Lil' Bo the Bodacious (voiced by Keith Ferguson) - the son of Bo the Bodacious and protagonist in Bo the Bodacious: Trinity. He is portrayed by Adrian Rooney.
- Dr. Catastrophe (voiced by Alan Cumming, impersonating Star Wars actor Anthony Daniels) - the fictional main antagonist of the film series, Bo the Bodacious. He is a mad scientist who plots to take over the world.
- Meow Mans / Catastro-Cat (voiced by Morgan Freeman) - Dr. Catastrophe's personal sidekick.
- Abby / Crabby (voiced by Scarlett Johansson) - the fictional female character in a high-tech crab-styled armored suit who appears in the third film, Bo the Bodacious: Trinity. Her appearance is based on Deirdre Knox.
- The Catastro-Bots - the army of robot soldiers that mainly serve Dr. Catastrophe.
- Josh (voiced by Greg Long) - A clumsy surfer in Florida.
- Mary (voiced by Aleksa Palladino) - The girlfriend of Josh.
The Blazers - the famous musical band who performs at a concert that is held in Florida every summer.
These members include:
- David Kingsley (voiced by Dan Reynolds) - the lead vocalist of The Blazers.
- Darkness (voiced by Wayne Sermon) - a guitarist from Texas.
- Pony (voiced by Theresa Flaminio) - the background vocalist of The Blazers.
- Adrian Wolf (voiced by Daniel Platzman) - the seizure-prone background vocalist of The Blazers.
- Erik Grant (voiced by Andrew Tolman) - the obese drummer of The Blazers from Chicago.
- Lorenzo Christani - the father Bodark and Moldark and the grandfather of Gino. Lorenzo was once the host of the famous circus. He works at the circus every year until Bodark's wife Lucia is expecting a child, this causes the now aging Lorenzo to retire to become Gino's grandfather. Lorenzo's wife has decided not to have either Bodark or Moldark to be the new host for the circus due to the incidents occurring in the circus, so Lorenzo has decided to let Bodark become a film actor, and Moldark becomes an entertainment mogul.
- Drill Sergeant John Wena (voiced by WWE wrestler John Cena) - The drill instructor residing in military school who trains cadet Gino and the "Italian Pack" cadets. He only appears at the end of the TV special.
A Rooney Halloween
Note: All of these characters are exclusive in this special.
- Malefic Magnus (voiced by Josh Brolin) - the evil spirit in the shape of Matt Carver's wicked ancestor and the main antagonist of the film.
- Chase Tyson (voiced by Swedish actor Bill Skarsgård) - Damien's kinemortophobic brother who is afraid of zombies.
- Justin Claymore (voiced by Jaeden Lieberher) - the son of Brad Claymore.
- Brad Claymore (voiced by Ty Burrell) - Justin's single father.
- Holly Claymore (voiced by Madison Davenport) - Justin's younger sister.
- Allie Preston (voiced by Madison Wolfe) - a kind neighborhood girl that Justin met.
- Rolf Dennings (voiced by Levi Miller) - a neighborhood bully who bullies Justin Claymore.
- Mr. Skerry and Mrs. Skerry (voiced by Keegan-Michael Key and Uzo Aduba, respectively) - Barry's parents.
- Rochelle Romine (voiced by Descendants actor Sofia Carson) - Bobbie's older sister who works as a nurse in the hospital.
- Michael Jackson (voiced by himself, archival recordings) - the fictionalized version of the late famous singer.
Note: All the zombies are voiced by their respective actors/actresses unless stated otherwise.
- Zombie Sammy the Bus Driver (voiced by Yuri Lowenthal) - the zombified version of Sammy the Bus Driver.
- Zombie Coach Mackenzie (voiced by John DiMaggio) - the zombified version of Coach Mackenzie.
- Zombie Liz Pinkyton - the zombified version of the original Liz Pinkyton.
- Zombie Moldark Christani (voiced by Tom Kane) - the zombified version of Moldark Christani.
- Zombie Dom Saber - the zombified version of Dom Saber.
- Zombie Gene "Snot" Brown - the zombified version of Gene "Snot" Brown.
- Zombie Albert Slick - the zombified version of Albert Slick.
Short Film Characters
- Carrie Clockwork (sound effects provided by Frank Welker) - the titular character of the short film. Carrie is a wind-up toy that animates on her own and starts to get Suzie Chapman and her family into trouble.
- Head of The Orphanage (sound effects provided by Frank Welker) - the stern, enigmatic and tall head of the orphanage who forces children to do chores around the orphanage daily. The Head is Dixie's arch-nemesis.
The Rooneys Movie
- Joshua "Joshy" Cortez (voiced by Ludacris in the main films, Jay Pharoah in Audrey Rooney in Rainbowland, Mark Moseley in the video game and TBA in Rooneys On The Run) - Cortez is a strict, obsessive-compulsive CPS investigator who hold a heavy dislike towards most of the special needs children, including Adrian. He serves as the primary antagonist (in the first film), supporting antagonist (in the fourth film) and a supporting character (in the later films). In The Rooneys Movie, he arrives at the Rooney family's residence to inform the family that, according to the premonition, Adrian will be sent away to a strict, new upper-class family, and get rid of Todd (because of his stupidity), so he can marry Michelle. Later in the film, Cortez hatches a scheme to kidnap Suzie and eventually the special needs children, and if someone interrupts his ambitions to "cleanse" Carpenter City of stupid, ignorant and freaky children, he will make them pay with their lives. At the end of the film, Cortez survives the flying ship's crash, but his lower jaw is broken. He asks Michelle if he can marry her, but when he sees Todd standing behind them, Michelle does not trust Cortez and dumps him by closing the door on him. It is unknown what happened to Cortez after he was dismissed by the Rooney family, according to the ending, it is revealed that Cortez is working as a crossing guard for his punishment. He gets attacked by the kids from middle school who gives him a chase as some repo men has Cortez's car towed away. In the sequel film, Cortez has a silent cameo as an inmate in one of the prison cells (with his still broken lower jaw), hinting that he got arrested for committing a mass child abduction in the city. In the third film, Cortez has an another silent cameo, this time as a mugshot, next to the four other villains. In the fourth film, Cortez is one of the criminals broken out of prison by Alan Tudyk's character. He is voiced by Ludacris here. Cortez is also given superpowers as well. He goes by the alias, "Cor-Tesla". In the fifth film, the Warden breaks the fourth wall explaining he get's sick of being seen with him as a cameo and decides to let him go as long as he can be a protagonist. In the sixth film, Cortez is finally out of prison and becomes a supporting character. In the seventh film, it is revealed that Cortez is working as the wedding Minister at Carpenter Lutheran Church. In the untitled Audrey Rose spin-off film, he is voiced by Jay Pharoah and is shown to be a supporting character that's a evil wizard named Evil Cortez. Evil Cortez kills children unlike regular Cortez as well as being more taller and more meaner.
- Ethan Mathers (voiced by Paul Rudd) - Reybel's older brother and a one-shot character who only appears in The Rooneys Movie. It is hinted he graduated after being featured in the yearbook.
- The Narrator Guy (voiced by Patrick Stewart) - a British voiced man who ironically sounds like Frank Rooney. He narrates the whole film and sometimes breaks the fourth wall to interact with the audience always stating that narrating is his lifetime job and also helps the Rooney family in their lives treating the Narrator as a normal person despite being called crazy by random citizens in the city.
Introduced in The Next Adventure
- Randall "Randy" Robinson (voiced by Jack Black in the film and Mick Wingert in the video game) - Randy is a tall 8-year-old boy who suffers from A.D.H.D. and forgets some of the things he says, however he introduces himself to Adrian and becomes a good friend to him. He is the twin brother toy and often gets confused with him due to looking exactly alike sometimes getting himself into trouble due to Andy's actions. Randy is shown to be more positive and optimistic for Adrian than his twin. In the third film, he has a silent cameo as a picture on a news report after he is reported to have went missing, most likely from the plot Andy did to him offscreen before the events of the film. In the fourth film, in a The Lion King-like fashion, Andy pushes his own brother Randy off a cliff into his uncertain death proving he was the better sibling.
- Andrew "Andy" Robinson (voiced by comedian Sinbad in the film and Rich Little in the video game) - Andy Robinson (a.k.a. Rich Robbie) is a tall 8-year-old child actor who moves from Georgia to go to Adrian's school and serves as the main antagonist of the film. He is a spoiled brat who has rich parents and threatens to remove Adrian from his school while plotting to steal all of his friends. Andrew is later to be revealed as an old enemy of Adrian after getting pushed into the mud 3 years ago in kindergarten, ruining his new clothes, therefore starting his plot for revenge. He later makes a plot to take over the entire school by getting rid of all recess hours as well as making students work at all for the rest of the school days. In the third film, Andy Robinson (now partly covered in mud) has a silent cameo as a mugshot. In the fourth film, Andy Robinson is one of the prisoners broken out by Autar Vossen. When Autar Vossen's team is formed, he goes by the alias, "Rich Robbie".
- Bosco (voiced by Nick Nolte in the film and Jess Harnell in the video game) - Bosco is an enormous hitman with a gravelly voice that is hired by Andy Robinson to exterminate Adrian and the Rooneys. He has a Russian accent. He serves as the quaternary antagonist. In the third film, Bosco has a silent cameo as a mugshot. According to one of the newspaper's pages, it is revealed that his full name was "Zachariah R. Boscovski". In the fourth film, Bosco is one of the prisoners broken out by Autar Vossen. When Autar Vossen's team is formed, he down a large bear costume and goes by the alias, "Big Brown Bear". The reason he adopted his alias is because bears are native to Russia.
- Mayor Mickey Dougie (voiced by Dan Castellaneta) - He is the wise mayor of Carpenter City and Maisie's father. He sounds very similar to Mayor Quimby from the long running TV show The Simpsons since they are both voiced by the same voice actor. In the third film, he has a slightly different appearance showing him slimmer and slightly taller with a slightly different voice as well with it being revealed that he had plastic surgery in order to get his ex-wife back.
- Woodrow "Woody" Bush (voiced by comedian Andy Dick) - Bush is the secondary antagonist and valet to Andy Robinson. In the sequel film, he is shown to have psychopathic tendencies after doing something dangerous and harmful to one of the Rooney family members. He is vulnerable to the fruit "orange", as he was severely allergic to them. In the third film, Bush has a silent cameo as a mugshot. In the fourth film, Bush is one of the prisoners broken out by Autar Vossen. When Autar Vossen's team is formed, his whole body was covered in armor that is resistant to orange juice and he goes by his alias, Orange Repeller. His only weak point was the face.
- Chloe Le Bonjour (voiced by Miranda Cosgrove in the film and Jen Taylor in the video game) - Chloe is a fashion designer, a graduate student from Carpenter City School of Apparel Design (CCSAD) who works for Andy Robinson. She speaks with a French accent and has a pet female poodle named Cupcake (who is voiced by Frank Welker) that is always with her. She serves as the tertiary antagonist of the film. In the third film, Chloe has a silent cameo as a mugshot. In the fourth film, Chloe is one of the prisoners broken out by Autar Vossen. When Autar Vossen's team is formed, she goes by her alias, "Ms. Fashion".
- Cupcake (voiced by Frank Welker) - Chloe's pet female poodle who develops a romantic crush on Ollie, the American Golden Retriever. In the end, Cupcake and Ollie mate and have three puppies (2 boys and 1 girl), who are named O.J. (short for Ollie Jr.), Twinkie and Sprinkles.
- The Warden (voiced by Jim Cummings) - a minor character in the sequel film who is heard in the prison where Cortez is held after his actions in the first film. In the fourth film, he reappears during the scene where all of the previous film villains were broken out and he is shot with a freeze ray.
Introduced in The King of the Thrill
NOTE: Some of the characters are exclusive in this film.
- Moldark Christani (voiced by Frank Oz in the film and Tom Kane in the video game) - Christani is the Italian-accented entertainment mogul who plots to build a dangerous amusement park in Carpenter City. Christani, having been a citizen in Florida and living with his more successful brother Bodark, Bodark's wife Lucia and his nephew Gino, leaves his family and goes from Florida to Carpenter City to pursue his amusement park dream. In the film, when the final week of school arrives, Christani makes a famous commercial, whereupon he attracts many of the visitors. His amusement park's plan affects most of the visitors that easily. In the final battle, in order to defend himself, Christani commandeers a helicopter and, after the roller coaster's train derails, tries to destroy some survived riders using his remote-controlled rocket launcher, only to have his targets failed, until one of the rockets was caught by a man holding a cigar, who sends the rocket back to Christani. The helicopter explodes, killing him once and for all. His body, the helicopter and its piloting crew are engulfed in flames. After his death, his amusement park was shut down and demolished for good. In the video game, Christani is the final boss. After he was defeated, there is a cutscene where Christiani emerges from the destroyed helicopter, injured, and gets down on both knees and screams out the words: "What have i done to my own things! My only amusement park is ruined, my helicopter is destroyed, and all of my hopes and dreams they're all going away, NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!". Christani lies down, throws a tantrum and cries like a baby, before he was arrested and taken away by the police. Italian-American actor Nicolas Cage was the original choice to provide the voice for Moldark Christani, but he is dropped from the film due to scheduling conflicts.
- Tremayne "Tre" Babetski (voiced by singer Trey Songz) - Tremayne is a 19-year-old 12th grade bully at high school and the self-proclaimed "King" of the bullies. He is older than the rest of the high school's students because he got held back two times. It is revealed that he got held back two times since the principal doesn't like his dad after he beat him in a basketball game during their younger years. He is no longer a bully after getting saved from getting crushed by rolling Ferris Wheel by Roger. In the fourth film, he has a silent cameo as a portrait in the yearbook, indicating that he has graduated from high school (as he was originally going to be graduated 2 school years ago), though he did not appear physically in the film.
- Gene "Snot" Brown (voiced by Youtuber Logan Paul in the film and Keith Ferguson in the video game) - Snot is a sidekick to Tremayne Babetski and a member of the clan of high school bullies. Unlike most of the high school bullies, he is a scientist and works with robotics making inventions such as The Butt-Kicker 8000 which is a large armored suit that can beat anyone up and possibly kill them. A battle ensues between Snot and Roger, they fight each other until they reach the large cliff, where Snot is overpowered and loses his balance, and he falls into the water to his death below. His suit explodes when on water, which marks his death and that Snot will meet his maker. During the credits, Snot (inside the destroyed armored suit) is seen under the sea, "sleeping with the fishes". In the video game, Snot is the sub-boss before Moldark Christani.In the Halloween special, Snot appears as one of the zombies. Before Gene "Snot" Brown was added to the cast, Lucas Till, Owen Wilson, Asa Butterfield, Josh Hutcherson, Jack Reynor, Nick Robinson and Harry Potter actor Rupert Grint are all considered for the role. "Snot" is a nickname for Gene Brown, which means arrogance. In other countries, "Snot" was called, "Presumido" (Spanish), "Rogue" (French), "Hochmütig" (German), "Goman" (Japanese), "Nadmennyy" (Russian), "Sotalach" (Irish), "Ferox" (Latin), "Esnobe" (Portuguese) "Spavaldo" (Italian) and "Ardanach" (Scottish).
- Alondra "Wheelie" Slick (voiced by Kristen Stewart in the film, Brooklynn Prince as a younger child and Andrea Libman in the video games) - Wheelie is a goth female bully who is a servant working for Tremayne Babetski. She is Kayla's arch-nemesis who plans to use Roger as her boyfriend. Her father is a motorcycle rider who is known for performing wheelies until the accident kills him. She adopts the nickname "Wheelie" in honor of her father. Towards the end of the film, Alondra reveals that she was faking to be Roger's boyfriend but admits that she's in love with him and they both kiss, to Kayla's dismay, until Roger is suddenly punched by Snot Brown in his robot armor suit. She is knocked unconscious by a headbutt from Kayla. She, along with Tremayne later become friends with Roger and they simultaneously graduate from high school. In the fourth film, she has a silent cameo as a portrait in the yearbook, indicating that she has graduated from high school, though she did not appear physically and was mentioned in the film. In the seventh film, she has a cameo appearance, she is in the early 20's and gets a job as a hairdresser at Supercuts.
- Bernett "Barry" Skerry (voiced by Odell Beckham Jr. in the film and Khary Payton in A Rooney Halloween) - Barry is a special needs student at high school who becomes friends with Roger Rooney. Like his nickname, he is a very easily frighten person who can get scared from anything as simple as the sound of a TV turning on.
- Alejandra Nunez (voiced by rapper Cardi B in the film, Aimee Carrero in A Rooney Halloween and TBA in Rooneys On The Run) - Alejandra, also named Ally, is a new Hispanic girl who arrives at Carpenter City with her family from Mexico and who is Kayla Barrios' new neighbor.
- Miss Reign "Champ" Champlin-Snooty (voiced by comedian Amy Poehler) - a pretty English teacher at Adrian's school who is Mr. Dave Snooty's love interest and later wife.
- Dominic "Dom" Saber (voiced by Taran Killam) - a helicopter pilot who is under the association with Moldark Christani. Saber is the main pilot for the Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawk. His voice is often heard in Moldark's walkie-talkie. His whole body was never shown until the second half of the film. Later in the film, He was called by Christani to accompany him in the amusement park's plan. Saber angrily pleads Christani to kill any helpless visitors in the amusement park, which fails constantly until one rocket is catched by a man holding a cigar, who sends the rocket back to the helicopter. The last fired rocket destroys and kills Saber and Christani. After Saber's death, the amusement park was shut down and later demolished for good.
- Robert "Bobbie" Romine (voiced by Tom Holland in the film and Jeremy Shada in A Rooney Halloween) - Bobbie is a high school student who is prone to his sickness. He hates amusement parks because they will get him sick often. In the final battle, when riding a roller coaster, Bobbie is about to vomit on the roller coaster train, but at the last second, he is unable to vomit but he does vomit after inadvertently seeing Christani's body and helicopter being engulfed in flames.
- Kerry Bingham (voiced by Beyoncé) - a travelling singer who arrives at the amusement park for a "Senior Grad Night concert".
- Emmanuel Pierre (voiced by rapper Kodak Black) - a Haitian student who tries out for the "Rap Club" and successfully joins it. Unlike most students, he falls into the plan of Moldark Christani's plan for the amusement park easily.
- Danny the Bus Driver (voiced by comedian Josh Gad) - Sammy's nearly identical cousin and a new bus driver working for the Carpenter City Primary School District (CCPSD) who fills in the position after Sammy was killed in the bus explosion.
- Fortune Teller Dude (voiced by Jason Alexander in the film, impersonating Aladdin actor Jonathan Freeman and Patton Oswalt in A Rooney Halloween) - He is a sentient Zoltar-styled fortune teller machine that the amusement park visitors notice. The visitors usually go to and see the fortune teller in order to have their future predicted.
- Jon Bon Jovi (voiced by himself) - the fictionalized version of Jon Bon Jovi himself who is the lead singer from the rock band Bon Jovi. He is responsible for the making of the song "Roller Coaster" to fit the film's criteria.
- The High School Bullies - the clan of bullies, led by Tremayne Babetski who reside at Carpenter High School. They are known for making innocent students miserable by beating them up, pulling pranks and saying mean things. These members include:
- Big Mike (voiced by Fred Tatasciore) - the enormous bully.
- "Cobra" (voiced by Booboo Stewart) - the tough-as-nails bully with a cobra symbol on the back of his vest.
- "Bulldog" (voiced by Brian T. Delaney) - the bully who consistently makes dog growls, hence the name.
- "Bogey" (voiced by Billy West) - the bully who has a snotty nose.
- "Wacker" (voiced by Dee Bradley Baker) - the bully with a tennis racket.
- "Mohawk" (voiced by Clancy Brown) - the bully with a mohawk.
Extra Fun Edition Characters
- Tommie Thornton (voiced by Will Smith) - This character's role hasn't been fully announced yet but was exclusive to the "Extra Fun Edition" of the film. He is said to be either a protagonist or an antagonist, depending on his role in the film.
- Moe Johnson (voiced by Kunal Nayyar) and Edward "Ed" Johnson (voiced by Kumail Nanjiani) - The twin brothers who are both students in high school. They are both grandsons of Old Man Johnson.
- Jodi (voiced by English singer Charli XCX) and Cassidy (voiced by Kate McKinnon) - The girlfriends of Moe and Ed at the high school's annual senior prom.
- Boris McBomber (voiced by Bobby Moynihan) - The villainous explosives expert working for Moldark Christani who can make the roller coaster train derail by using bombs capable of blowing up tough steel. He is used to replace a banned scene where Ms. Laura gets hit by a roller coaster train.
- Danica Taylor (voiced by Sarah Vowell) - a female character that is exclusive to the "Extra Fun Edition" of the film. Danica is Bobbie Romine's embarrassed girlfriend who dislikes people who are sick.
- Limousine Driver (voiced by rapper Snoop Dogg) - The Cadillac limousine driver who takes the high school students to the senior prom. He was exclusive in the "Extra Fun Edition" of the film.
Introduced in Most Wanted
NOTE: Some of the characters are exclusive in this film.
- Autar Vossen (a.k.a. "Mustache Adrian" and "A.V." by Fane Howler) (voiced by Alan Tudyk) - a master of disguise and the soon-to-be mayor of Carpenter City. who is the most wanted person in the world for crimes such as stealing cars, robbing banks, and murder. His appearance is shown to be exactly like Adrian's but with a thick mustache, a black trench coat and a black fedora. He makes a deal with Adrian to help him on his crimes and ends up getting Adrian put in prison. The villain also breaks out all of the villains from the previous films and together they wreck havoc on the city. He reveals that he planned this job in order to pay for all the bullying he suffered during his school years due to his small height. His powers are also mind control which he uses a lot.He is inspired by Constantine from Muppets Most Wanted, Lord Farquaad from Shrek and Screenslaver from Incredibles 2.
- Robo Adrian (voiced by Chris Pratt) - the evil life-sized robot created by Autar Vossen. He is Adrian's evil robotic clone. He and Adrian both sound exactly alike except Robo Adrian sounds like a robot.
- Dixie Amboni-Snooty (voiced by Sarah Silverman) - an orphan who lost her parents at the age of 4 due to Autar Vossen kidnapping and killing them after they failed to pay him his money from a gambling game. She is shown to be a nice person and wishes bad things on the killer of her parents. In the end, Dixie tells her friends that she was adopted by the now married Dave Snooty and Reign Champlin.
- Robin Churchill (voiced by Joan Cusack) - an ex-girlfriend to Adrian Rooney whom he dated in 1st grade prior to meeting his current girlfriend, Suzie Chapman. They later broke up after she revealed she was cheating on him the whole entire time.
- Fane Howler (a.k.a. Howie) (voiced by Danny Pudi) - a henchman to Autar Vossen who a right hand man/best friend to Vossen. Vossen and him met in elementary school where they were both bullied a lot and eventually came to work together to find a way to make the biggest crimes ever.
- Zadimus Digby (a.k.a. Z-Man) (voiced by Bokeem Woodbine) - an evil cyborg supervillain who is revealed to be one of Todd Rooney's worse rivals ever and knows that his family has superpowers. He is planning to exterminate them all as well. He is an assistant to Autar Vossen with all his crimes and reveals he planned them all. His appearance was inspired by Sigma, the main antagonist from Mega Man X. His robotic right arm can transform into a weapon (ranging from a large railgun, a bazooka, an installed Vapor Rifle (previously used by Matt Carver), a remote-controlled missile launcher (which resembles Moldark Christani's), and the most deadly weapon, the "Storm Shuriken", which was compose of pure energy, behaves like a boomerang and can hit targets at great distances. In the final battle, Digby is defeated and destroyed by Adrian's superhero team. Before Zadimus Digby was revealed, Betsy Blades was the original choice as being a female villain with blade weapons, but Selena Gomez's character was shelved and Zadimus Digby takes her place.
- Spunkbutter (or Spunk for short) (voiced by Robert Downey Jr.) - a average styled LEGO toy who is one of the "LEGO characters" that was created and brought to life by Audrey Rose. He is usually the best help for whenever someone needs help with a problem as he'll come solve it. However, he is a jerk too as he always roasts back his enemies too as in the scene where Spunkbutter confronts Autar Vossen, he calls him "Dr. Eggman" because of his notable mustache. He also has good fighting skills as well.
- Mia Miles (voiced by Willow Shields) - a girl character straight from the Lego Friends collection who is one of the "LEGO characters" that was created and brought to life by Audrey Rose. She is a teenage girl who happens to always be at parties and is very popular, she doesn't like when her fun is ruined as she'll end up having a "hissy fit" and start complaining and crying with her screams stunning any bad guys.
- Ned Flunk (voiced by Michael Cera) - a boy from the Bully This Boy collection who is one of the "LEGO characters" that was created and brought to life by Audrey Rose. His nickname is PeePee Boy as he always pees his pants which causes him to be bullied a lot. He's the strongest out of all the other LEGO characters due to his ability to turn into a Hulk like creature.
- Kunta Brown (a.k.a. KB) (voiced by Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson) - A boy student who is Melissa's new love interest. He is a player who always gambles money and always wins while never losing.
- Alexander "Muscles" Broadamus (voiced by currently incarcerated rapper Tay-K) - a juvenile student who just got out the Detention Center in Carpenter City. He is show to be very good friends with Austin after revealing he was in the same cell as him when he was locked up. His nickname Muscles, comes from all the stories of Alexander beating up all prisoners who hate him and ends up putting them into the hospital. Tay-K recorded all of his lines two weeks in advance before he was arrested.
- Principal Max Benjamin Mixadick (voiced by Jim Wise) - a metal and rock singing principal of Adrian's new middle school East Carpenter Magnet Academy. Unlike his previous principal, he is way more funner and happens to give out free 100 as well as having lots of pep rallies.
- Miya Willie (voiced by Hynden Walch) - one of the fashion show contestants who is kidnapped and turned into a mannequin by Autar Vossen's minions to be displayed in retail store tenants.
- TBA (voiced by Demi Levato) - one of the fashion show contestants who fell to the same fate as Suzie Chapman and the other contestants..
Introduced in The Names of History
NOTE: Some of the characters are exclusive in this film.
- Ms. Terror (voiced by Jane Lynch in her human form and Benedict Cumberbatch in her monster form) - She is the main antagonist of the film who was previously a worker at Universal Studios who later gets annoyed and fired from the job after nearly killing a child (that is later revealed as Adrian) who threw some ice cream at her with this event prompting her to start her villain ways. Her plan is to kill Adrian, Red, and all of Adrian's friends with the plan later changing into maintaining her complete control over the school systems. She is also an avid scientist who made an experience that can transform her into a big, angry, red, Ben 10-like alien monster. According to The Book of Legends bio card, her full name is Dr. Teresa Terror.
- Bob Laughington (voiced by Steve Carell) - the arch-rival of Allen Shaffer ever since he lost to him in a tournament during the Roast Club. He is shown to be one of the best roasters of all time next to Allen Shaffer himself.
- Sophie Mae Corbin (voiced by Victoria Justice) - an 11-year-old "wild girl" student at East Carpenter Magnet Academy and one of Maisie Dougie's friends. She develops a crush on Jimmy Bana.
- Sassy Missy Gorton (voiced by Becky G) - a spoiled rich girl who is Maisie Dougie's rival who wants to take over the school. She is a cheerleader who always claims anyone below her is a wimp or a wussy. She is the girlfriend to Yuri Lawson
- Yuri Lawson (voiced by comedian Rob Riggle) - a bully at East Carpenter Magnet Academy who constantly targets Adrian. He is a boyfriend to Sassy Gorton. Lawson has a cousin who is sensitive to loud noises. Kevin Spacey was the original choice for the role, but was forced to be dropped from the film after conflicts.
- Kevin Justice (voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson) - one of the bullies at East Carpenter Magnet Academy. He is described as being a big buff football player who bullies anyone that's smaller than him.
- Nayvadius Shakur (voiced by rapper Future) - one of the bullies at East Carpenter Magnet Academy. He is a rapper who always disses his own school and drinks lean. He also has a crush on Queen Jones, a choir student.
- Queen Jones (voiced by Tara Strong) - A shy, timid choir student who happens to be talented in singing but is afraid to show it out. Nayvadius has a crush on her but she doesn't acknowledge this crush at all.
- Terrortar Jenkins (voiced by Craig Ferguson) - a secondary antagonist who disguises himself as a student in order to get more information on Adrian and all his friends.
- Craig Ewing (voiced by Jason Segel) - the new middle school Special Ed teacher for Adrian who is more lean and nicer than his previous one.
- Mary The Dog (voiced by Tara Strong) - the pet dog of Craig Ewing that he always keeps in his class everyday. She speaks to everyone she knows.
Introduced in The Strange Odyssey
NOTE: All the characters are exclusive in this film.
- Lord Rhanos (codename: BLUE PHOENIX) (voiced by Blake McIver Ewing) - The main antagonist of the film. He is an evil masculine figure wearing a blue cloak which can transform into a powerful barrier. He is a deal maker who make deals (complete with contracts) and hands his contract papers out to anyone from reality who wish to survive against the apocalypse of Carpenter City and explore the other parts of the world from the alternate timeline, but he can also reduce each person's contract duration every time they break his rules. When the contract's time reaches zero, each person is disintegrated to dust and disappears from existence. His appearance was based on the late English singer-songwriter David Bowie. His voice was similar to Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park. In the end, the people (both original and alternate) vanish one by one and are transported to reality at the same time. His realm is reduced to a floorless abyss and Rhanos screams as the scene fades to black. As the credits roll, he is seen locked up in a cage and is forced to dance by the rebuilt SCOR-P-N, who is dancing with its party lights.
- The Absorbing Scorpion (codename: SCOR-P-N) - SCOR-P-N is a gigantic eight-legged scorpion-like robot with the ability to absorb the souls of the rebels and the secondary antagonist of the film. In the end, SCOR-P-N is destroyed by Adrian, with the souls of Alpha, Squeezy, Pierce, Echo, Wrecker, Crimson, Firebird Plasma, Seesaw and Condor being freed from SCOR-P-N's wrath. During the credits, a rebuilt SCOR-P-N dances with its party lights while taunting at the main villain.
- Horace Shepherd (codename: ALPHA) (voiced by Irish actor Liam Neeson) - A tough and dauntless rebel from the alternate timeline who is the leader of the group of rebels that hold a grudge against the main antagonist. In the final battle against the Absorbing Scorpion, Alpha sacrifices himself to let Adrian defeat the machine. He is inspired by Hercules, Perseus, He-Man from Masters of the Universe, Lion-O from ThunderCats and some of the famous characters from Fire Emblem (such as Ike).
- Keisha Iglesias (codename: SILVER KNIGHT) (voiced by Sara Gilbert) - A female knight in shining armor who is one of the rebels.
- O.M.A.R. (voiced by Charlie Adler) - O.M.A.R. (pronounced "Omar") (short for Operation and Medical Assistance Robot) is a large sentient hospital robot who is affiliated with the rebels.
- Bryce Hawkins (voiced by Cameron Boyce) - One of the rebels. He is a 12-year-old boy who has a hatred for violence and is frequently bullied in school, but becomes a new main ally for Adrian. He is the alternate timeline version to Andy Brandy.
- Bobert Sanchez (codename: CONDOR) (voiced by comedian Bill Murray) - One of the rebels, the oldest of all rebels. As the group almost reach the main villain's fortress, Condor is absorbed by the Absorbing Scorpion while he encourages the group to continue their journey.
- Nicky Brent (codename: SQUEEZY) (voiced by Alison Brie) - "Onika "Nicky" Cherish Brent" is a female rebel who has a childish personality. She has her anti-stress ball called Goobert. During the battle in The Scrapyard, Squeezy is killed and absorbed by the Absorbing Scorpion and her stress ball's fate remains unknown.
- P.E.D.R.O. (voiced by Michael Peña) - P.E.D.R.O., short for (Persistent and Eager but Deadly and Robotic Obliterator) is a large orange-colored military Transformer-esque robot and O.M.A.R.'s companion.
- Chris "Big Al" Allen (codename: WRECKER) (voiced by comedian Fred Stoller) - a demolition expert, the biggest and least intelligent of all rebels. Wrecker is the second victim to be absorbed by the Absorbing Scorpion.
- Rickie "Tick" Terrieson (codename: TICK) (voiced by Frank Welker) - "Richard "Rickie" Terrieson" (a.k.a. "Tick") is the finest sniper of the rebels. He doesn't talk that much and he mostly communicates through "ticking sounds" that was used for detecting prey. The reason he adopted the codename "Tick", is because he has a speech impediment. Pierce is the first victim to be absorbed by the Absorbing Scorpion.
- Tommie and Wayne Lee (codename: BIG DADDY) and (codename: LIL' SONNY) (both voiced by singer Nick Jonas) - Two of the rebels. They are a duo consisting of a father and a son.
- Kathy Hats (codename: FIREBIRD) (voiced by Kathy Griffin) - a deceased female rebel and one of the five original rebel members who only appear in the flashbacks, which explains the events prior to the film's events.
- Lamar Smartson (codename: PLASMA) (voiced by rapper Kendrick Lamar) - a deceased male African-American stealthy fighter and one of the five original rebel members who only appear in the flashbacks, which explains the events prior to the film's events.
- Mickey Quartz (codename: SEESAW) (voiced by heavy metal musician Ozzy Osbourne) - a deceased male blind soldier and one of the five original rebel members who only appear in the flashbacks, which explains the events prior to the film's events.
- Tim Button (codename: ECHO) (voiced by radio personality Lazlow Jones) - a deceased communication expert and one of the five original rebel members who only appear in the flashbacks, which explains the events prior to the film's events.
- Brittany Moore (codename: CRIMSON) (voiced by Debi Mazar) - a deceased female rebel and one of the five original rebel members who only appear in the flashbacks, which explains the events prior to the film's events.
- Barbecue (voiced by Frank Welker) - a service dog that is owned by Rickie "Tick" Terrieson.
- Rosita (voiced by Salma Hayek) - a ragdoll of a Hispanic child dancer who is Kayla Barrios' imaginary friend since the time Kayla is trained to become a dancer.
Introduced in Class of Carpenter High
Note: Some of the characters are exclusive in this film.
- Ms. Minerva "Minnie" Foe (later Rayford) (voiced by Holly Hunter) - She is Adrian's female main Special Ed teacher. She is a single mother to her son. Formerly a graduated student of Carpenter High, she returns to Carpenter High to begin teaching. After she and her husband argue each other, her husband divorces her and leaves, she and her son then are forced to live with her son's aunt, uncle, and cousins. She and her son wishes to live a better life, even if she finds a perfect man for her.
- Barrie Foe (later Rayford) (voiced by Huck Milner) - He is a son of Minnie Foe. He is often annoyed whenever his mom is over protective.
- Chris Rayford (voiced by Bob Odenkirk) - The middle-aged boyfriend and future husband to Minnie Foe. Two months before Adrian goes to high school, while Chris and his family go on a trip to Great Wolf Lodge, his whole family dies in a ruinous automobile accident.
- Doctor Sarah (voiced by Kimberly Elise) - She is the Autism therapist for Adrian, the son of the Rooney family. She comes to the Rooney family's house for Adrian's current status and behavior every year. She was mentioned and rarely seen several times in the previous six films.
- Officer Micker Bones (voiced by Jay Johnston) - The cruel police officer at Carpenter High that aims to capture teens that escaped the school. He is feared by the ones he recognized. He serves as the main antagonist of the film. In the end, the weeping Bones commits suicide with a .357 Magnum.
- Judge Black (voiced by Kevin Costner) - The judge of the Carpenter City Courthouse.
- Police Officer Speck (voiced by comedian Brian Posehn) - Speck is a police officer and Grapes's partner. He is dumb and dimwitted and often is asked twice to do a job which he often still fails to do.
- Police Officer Grapes (voiced by Texas actor Wallace Langham) - Grapes is a police officer and Speck's partner.
- Denise Gilmore (voiced by Jada Pinkett Smith) - She is a female singer at the dinner theater that Hayden and Julie went to. Her onstage persona can be nice and sweet hearted but when she is off-stage she is depressive and very sad.
- Patricia "Patty" Bones (later Rayford) (voiced by British actor Millie Bobby Brown) - A teenage tomboyish girl living next to Minnie and Barrie Foe. She is secretly the daughter of a high school police officer. In the end, Chris and Minnie are married and they adopt Patty as a daughter, following her father's suicide.
- Scudamore (voiced by comedian Jason Sudeikis) - Scudamore (pronounced as Scud-ah-mor-eh) is a burly and unscrupulous criminal in Carpenter City.
- Mrs. Clearwater (or simply Mrs. C) (voiced by Melissa McCarthy) - a female assistant teacher to Minnie Foe.
- Mr. Gonzalo Gonzales (or simply Mr. G) (voiced by Michael Peña) - a Hispanic assistant teacher to Minnie Foe.
- Mr. Eric Lanuman (or simply Eric) (voiced by former wrestler Dwayne Johnson) - the main masculine Special Ed teacher who lives next to Ms. Foe.
- Mrs. Katherine "Kate" Porter (voiced by Mila Kunis) - an assistant teacher to Mr. Eric. She is 31-years-old and is almost pregnant.
- Ms. Kwiat (voice by Jennifer Coolidge) - an obnoxious substitute teacher that takes over Mrs. Porter's position, since Kunis's character is expecting a child. Her name pronounces like the word "quiet".
- Mr. Windsor Cushingberry (voiced by Jim Parsons) - an assistant teacher to Johnson's character. He is known for his collection of gastric feeding tubes and uses it on a student who has Sanfilippo syndrome.
- Principal Connor Stilton (voiced by Scottish actor Ewan McGregor) - the current principal of Carpenter City High School, since the previous principal Henry Battle is retiring after all the events in The King of the Thrill.
- Daniella "Dani" Baxter (née Foe) (voiced by Kate Winslet) - the sister of Minnie and the aunt of Barrie Foe.
- Lawrence "Big Larry" Baxter (voiced by Danny McBride) - the husband of Dani and the uncle of Barrie Foe.
- Lawrence "Little Larry" Baxter, Jr. (voiced by CEO of Blue Sky Studios/Ice Age director Chris Wedge) - the first cousin of Barrie and the eldest of the three siblings. When Barrie or anyone calls him "Junior", his catchphrase was "Don't call me Junior!" because he didn't like to be called by his suffix.
- Shane Baxter (voiced by legendary actor Johnny Depp) - the second cousin of Barrie.
- Moe Baxter (voiced by rapper Fat Joe) - the third cousin of Barrie. He is the smallest and youngest of the three. He is often accompanied by his stuffed teddy bear, whom he calls him "Mr. B".
- Kent (voiced by Jason Mitchell) - One of the students that attend Carpenter High. This character is said to be a new friend for both Adrian and Suzie.
- Raychel Gurry (voiced by Brie Larson) - One of the students that attend Carpenter High. She is a Hippie and has long blonde curly hair.
- "Chubby" (voiced by rapper Chief Keef) - One of the students that attend Carpenter High. This character is said to be the tallest of Ms. Foe's students, and has morbid obesity due to eating too much Burger King.
- Declan "Dec" Harbor (voiced by rapper YBN Nahmir, credited as Nicholas Simmons) - One of the students that attend Carpenter High. This character has Down syndrome after having a birth defect.
- Trent Beston (voiced by story artist Pete Docter, impersonating Stephen Hawking) - One of the students that attend Carpenter High. This character is confined in a wheelchair and cannot speak normally due to cerebral palsy. Instead, he has a speech generating device that enables him to speak.
- Sydney Honeycrisp (voiced by Skai Jackson) - a beautiful young girl who develops a crush on "Little" Larry Baxter, Jr. Her appearance is similar to Maisie Dougie, but with her red bow, long brown curly hair, her red midriff, red knee length skirt and lemon yellow Chuck Taylor-styled shoes. Her favorite colors are yellow and red, which are the colors for Adrian Rooney.
- Jejomar (voiced by Henry Simmons) - One of the students. He is the cousin of Taylor Kulay-Rosas Talulot, younger by 7 years.
- Nathaniel (voiced by Luke Evans) - One of Carpenter High's students of Welsh decent.
- Asher "Ash" Poopypants (voiced by Jeff Ward) - One of Carpenter High's students who is often bullied and made fun of due to his last name.
- Junie (voiced by rapper Ski Mask The Slump God) - One of Carpenter High's students.
- "Tummy" (voiced by Steven Weber) - One of the students that attend Carpenter High. This character has Sanfilippo syndrome and is fed with formula through the gastric feeding tube.
- Cory (voiced by Forest Whitaker) - One of the students that attend Carpenter High. This character is mute and hard of hearing, and can use sign language for communication. He later cusses out Jonny for bullying him after 2 years at the end of the film after successful surgery on his vocal cords and ears.
- Jonathan "Jonny" (voiced by Scott Eastwood) - One of the students that attend Carpenter High. While he is speaking in a normal way, he is confined in a wheelchair due to a birth defect called "spina bifida".
- The Dean of Students (voiced by Kristin Chenoweth) - The unnamed Dean of Students and the secondary antagonist of the film.
- Professor Cutliff (voiced by Dr. Dre) - A college professor to Hayden Chapman who is revealed to be a minor antagonist after giving all of his students F's which all the parents complain to and as a result he is fired from his job as revealed in a mid-credits scene.
Introduced in The Treasure of The Ancient City
Note: Some of the characters are exclusive in this film.
- Sanjay Florence-Donoughoe (voiced by Emjay Anthony) - A 13-year-old hellion of a Hindu descent who is the son of a famous island explorer.
- Reese Winfrow (voiced by Maddie Ziegler) - A British teenage girl who comes from Great Britain who is revealed to have a crush on Sanjay Florence-Donoughoe after getting saved by him.
- Blade Whitaker (voiced by Tom Hanks) - The owner of the museum who wishes to let his own museum have the precious idol from the Ancient City.
- Roger Upson (voiced by Liev Schreiber) - A supporting protagonist-turned-main antagonist. He is the island's tour guide who is later revealed to be a rival for Sanjay's father and plots to obtain the legendary idol in order to gain immortality.
- Clifford "Cliff" Simpson (voiced by Colin Farrell) - A ruthless mercenary sent by the main villain to stop Adrian and the search party from retrieving the legendary idol.
- Bobert (voiced by Tip "T.I." Harris) - A high school delinquent who initially bullies Sanjay, but later joins the search party and together they must retrieve the legendary idol.
- Matlalihuitl (voiced by Idris Elba) - An enormous Aztec-like emperor of the Ancient City responsible for defending its legendary idol.
- Queen Florencia (voiced by talk show host Oprah Winfrey) - a female rainbow lorikeet who is the queen of all colorful and musical birds native to the Ancient City.
- Amiya Wham (voiced by Francesca Capaldi) - A teenage adventurous Amazon living in the Ancient City. She has long Princeton Orange hair and wears clothes made from animal hide. She has a pet Capuchin monkey named Peekaboo.
- Peekaboo (voiced by Bill Hader, monkey voices provided from Frank Welker) - The teenage Amazon girl's pet Capuchin monkey.
- James "Jimmy" Donoughoe (voiced by Jon Hamm) - A famous island explorer and Sanjay's father. His last name "Donoughoe" is a play of "don't know how".
- Professor Young (voiced by John Ortiz) - A professor at the University of Oxford who is a friend of Steve Redding, who is Todd's mentor.
Introduced in Trouble in Tokyo
- Hamamoto Dai (voiced by Japanese actor Ken Watanabe) - The main antagonist of the film who wants to blow up Tokyo and take over the world while replacing everyone with ninjas.
- Fujino Testu (voiced by Chris Tashima) - An American protagonist who is a big fan of Japanese merchandise such as Dragon Ball Z.
- Nonaka Kinzo (voiced by Raugi Yu) - An old and wise Japanese martial arts instructor. He is inspired by Mr. Han from the 2010 remake of The Karate Kid.
- Edano Waotaka (voiced by George Takei) - A Japanese Chibi character who is inspired by Mametchi from Tamagotchi.
- Fuiji Olsen (voiced by Tamlyn Tomita) - A Japanese Chibi girl who develops a crush on Edano Waotaka. She is inspired by Japanese female characters such as Sailor Moon, Hatsune Miku from Vocaloid and Princess Comet.
- Drake Awesome (voiced by Dean Cain) - A stern, enormous and muscular plasma gun soldier who accompanies the Rooney family in their mission.
- Barde Rewson (voiced by Teri Hatcher) - A love interest for Edano Yukichi.
- Ninjas (vocal effects by Fred Tatasciore) - an army of Japanese ninjas that are the common enemies that served Hamamoto Dai.
- Dog-Zilla (vocal effects by Fred Tatasciore) - an ordinary Shiba Inu who, as a result of the exposure to radiation, becomes a gigantic monstrous beast that is "a symbol of trouble" to the people of Japan.
Introduced in The Rooneys X
- Vance Braman / Andrew Brandish (voiced by Toby Kebbell) - the main antagonist of the film. He is a mysterious man responsible for putting the Rooney family in the Family Relocation Program. During the production of The Rooneys Movie, Vance was originally going to appear in the film as the main antagonist, his role was to be a serial killer with a machete and was to be voiced by rapper XXXTentacion, but Vance was dropped from the film. Since XXXTentacion was murdered in June 2018, Vance will be voiced by a new actor and will have a different role than originally intended.
- Ariella (voiced by Abby Ryder Fortson) - a 6-year-old girl whom the Rooney family met in the Family Relocation Program.
- Dennis Dee (voiced by Dane DeHaan) - a U-Haul worker who boxes all of the Rooney family's house's assets until the Rooney family moves to their new home.
- Minister Dan (voiced by Daniel Craig) - The minister of the wedding of Roger Sterns and Kayla Barrios at the Mountain View Church.
- Lisa Nova (voiced by singer Ariana Grande) - A bridesmaid who turns out to be Kayla's close friend. She originally appeared in The King of the Thrill, but was removed from the final version of the film. So The Rooneys X marks her canon appearance.
- Naomi Black (voiced by Michelle Yeoh) - The stern but beautiful chief bridesmaid who use to be a member of Kayla's gang until their disbanding for the first day of college.
- Wendy Smith (voiced by Naomie Harris) - One of the bridesmaids who use to be a member of Kayla's gang until their disbanding for the first day of college.
- Ellie Berrymore (voiced by British singer Ella Mai) - One of the bridesmaids, who betrays Kayla in order to work for Vance Braman.
Spin-off Film Characters
Introduced in Audrey Rooney in Rainbowland
Note: All characters are exclusive in this film.
- Azazel Diablos (voiced by Judi Dench) - a tyrannical witch living in a magically happy land (which was a home world to Red the Squirrel) who plots to rule the land by making everyone and everything miserable by any means necessary, such as turning anyone into stone with her army's bizarre weapons, turning cute things into evil and ugly things, and putting anyone in the land under her control. She is the older sister of Rosepetal. She is inspired by some of the most famous female villains, including Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty. Her role was also inspired by Chief Blue Meanie, the main antagonist of The Beatles film, Yellow Submarine.
- Princess Bianca Winderwood (voiced by Letitia Wright) - a young, beautiful princess and the would-be queen of Red the Squirrel's world who wears a white dress and a shiny ceremonial headpiece. She encourages Audrey Rose to stop Azazel before she can take over the land, and was later turned into a stone statue. Her appearance was based on The Childlike Empress from The Neverending Story.
- Rosepetal/Plantburn (voiced by Dakota Fanning) - a childish and dauntless flower fairy who becomes Audrey Rose's guide. She is nicknamed "Rose" by her friends. She is the good younger sister of Azazel Diablos which explains the reason that Rosepetal has both good and evil side. However, similar to Unikitty from The Lego Movie, she can have a bad temper and change into a mad plant eater witch named Plantburn who happens to eat anything she sees excluding her allies.
- Cabbage (voiced by Vin Diesel) - a four legged lion-like creature called a "Forest Muncher", a species that eats other animals to survive. Unlike the rest of the Forest Munchers, Cabbage is a vegetarian and does not eat meat. He is nicknamed "Cabby" by his friends.
- Illitran Wysabalar (voiced by Billy Connolly) - a seasoned elf warrior who is Audrey Rose's teacher and speaks with a Scottish accent.
- The King (voiced by Robert Redford) - the wise, old king of Red the Squirrel's world and Bianca's father.
Introduced in Roger Sterns: Adventures in College
Note: Some of the characters are exclusive in this film.
- Rae Sremmurd (voiced by themselves) - a very known rap duo who happens to go to Roger's college and actually helps him in his experience. They are known to be lit and turnt up all the time.
- Professor Reena Blueford (voiced by Carol Burnett) - She is a college professor to Roger Sterns who is often strict and gives out work every other minute. Her catchphrase is "Working Time!"
- Larry Intose (voiced by Seth Rogen) - a secondary antagonist who is a frequent marijuana smoker that gets everyone high in order to help Xavier Bridges plan. He is secretly a member of the "Buccaneer Boys".
- Xavier Bridges (voiced by Lil' Jon) - a hypebeast man who reveals to be the main antagonist where he wants to get everyone so hype that they won't know he'll murder all the teachers and blow up the school. He is secretly a member of the "Buccaneer Boys".
- Carrie Lisher (voiced by Joey King) - She is college student and roommate to Ellie Catcherson who is shown to be lazy and nearly overweight.
- Wesley "Wes" Clayton (voiced by Richard Steven Horvitz) - a disgraced college student that often goes to Roger for his assignments since he failed college 5 times in a row.
- Myreese (voiced by Tiga) - He is a famous Canadian TV personality hailing from Montreal, Canada and often DJ's the dances and sometimes proms of Roger's College.
- Marson Harrison (voiced by Anna Kendrick) - A beautiful popular girl who is a cheerleader and serves as Kayla's antagonistic roommate, making her a new arch-nemesis for Kayla.
- Chief Hatchet (voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson) - He is both a college student and an obnoxious roommate to Taylor who has dwarfism which Taylor often makes fun of. He often scares everyone due to having a deep voice while being a tiny person.
- Blaze Hunter (voiced by Greg Ellis) - He is described as a roommate for Rodrigo and is shown to be a lazy overweight male who only eats Zaxbys and McDonald's everyday.
- Morgan Thompson (voiced by Tracy Morgan) - He is roommate to Allen Shaffer who Allen went to elementary school with.
- Ellie Catcherson (voiced by Elle Fanning) - A college student who is visually impaired, so she has to black-colored wear teashades and carry a white cane with her. She serves as a roommate and best friend to Carrie Lisher.
- Mr. Dick (voiced by B. D. Wong) - He is described as an Asian-born science teacher at Carpenter University. His last name is Dick which every student and faculty members makes fun of.
- Coach Fort Stewart (voiced by former professional wrestler Dave Bautista) - A strict football game coach who holds a strong dislike for disciplinarians, just like Ms. Laura, Principal Battle and Coach Mackenzie.
- Jimmie Hopkins (voiced by Dylan Minnette) - A vindictive bully at Carpenter University. He is the leader of the "Buccaneer Boys", the trio of boys known for their villainous deeds. He has a crush on a cheerleader named Marson Harrison. He wants to see Carpenter University's own football team losing. He is a football player on the team that opposes Carpenter University's team.
- Jick Joel (voiced by Jack McBrayer) - He is described as an awkward college student and a would-be fast food worker who gets constantly picked on by bullies. He serves as Roger's roommate. He is similar to Caleb Morton.
- Trey Harris (voiced by Matthew Wilder) - The villainous leader of the college football team that opposes Carpenter University's own football team.
The Roast Club
- Jajuane Anthony Jackson (voiced by Hannibal Buress) - He is one of the top "roasters" in the Roast Club who is close to Allen. Outside of the Roast Club, he is a criminal as he robbed 24 old women before and got away with all his crimes.
- Marina Smirnov (voiced by Shraddha Kapoor) - She is an average Russian-born "roaster" in the Roast Club that was born to two Russian-Indian parents.
- Maria Campos (voiced by Sônia Braga) - She is an average Brazilian-born "roaster" in the Roast Club.
- Javone Hayward (voiced by Jay Pharoah) - He is one of the top roasters of the Roast Club who is shown to be hyper.
- Miguel Ángel (voiced by Daniel "6ix9ine" Hernandez) - He is a Mexican member in the Roast Club who used to hate Allen until a competition.
- Desimond Johnson (voiced by Marlon Jackson, a member of The Jackson 5) - He is an average "roaster" in the Roast Club from Midwestern United States.
The Chapmans: Viva Las Vegas
- Kip Dunkler (voiced by Brendan Meyer) - a 14-year-old Las Vegas teenager and a student of Las Vegas High School.
- Erica (voiced by Canadian actress Matreya Fedor) - a teenage girl that Kip Dunkler likes.
- Ralphie (voiced by Gig Morton) - a high school student and Kip Dunkler's best friend.
- Cody Knight (voiced by rapper Lil' Baby) - the owner of the Las Vegas casino.
- Robert "Bobby" Huckman (voiced by singer Usher) - Harvey Chapman's childhood friend who is allergic to fruit, especially strawberries.
- Corey Hussain (voiced by Ed Helms) - the would-be husband of Shauna and the main antagonist of the film.
- Trevor (voiced by Alexander Gould) - a ruthless school bully who frequently torments Kip and Ralphie and has a crush on Erica.
- Mannie (voiced by Michael Cera) - Kip's older brother.
New GoAnimate Rooneys
Note: All characters are exclusive in this movie.
- Marty Wilson (voiced by Jacob Bertrand) - The main antagonist of the movie who wants to get rid of Adrian and Kinchi.
More coming soon!
The Rooneys Movie
- Bobby Joe Rooney (voiced by Joey Bragg) - During earliest production of the film back in 2010, he was intended to be Adrian's twin brother who often gets Adrian in trouble by copying his actions and their similar appearances. He was cut from the film after Chris Wedge later regretted this concept.
- Vance Braman (voiced by late rapper XXXTentacion) - was supposedly to be the main villain being a deadly serial killer who threatens to kill Adrian and his family with a machete. Rapper XXXTentacion voiced the character and recorded all his lines as well while the film was in production. He was removed from the film due to being too violent for the film's PG rating even though future films were rated PG-13. However, Fox stated the character maybe used for future films with a different actor due to XXXTentacion's murder on June 18, 2018.
- 'Swaggdup Piett (voiced by late African-American actor Michael Clarke Duncan) - was intended to be a antagonist who is an evil rapper who threatens to mind control everyone with his trash bars. He was later removed in 2013, in respect to Michael Clarke Duncan's sudden death.
The Rooneys: The Next Adventure
- Kurt Bone (voiced by hip hop artist Lil Uzi Vert) - A flamboyant male who is heavily interested in fashion, he was intended to be Chloe Le Bonjour's boyfriend until he was cut entirely from the film although he is included in the deleted scenes of the film.
- Brody Ryan - A popular special ed student who suffers from autism just like Adrian who was originally intended to be the main villain and arch-rival until being replaced by Andy Robinson / Rich Robbie. He was written in during the pre-production and as a result he has no voice actor.
The Rooneys: The King of the Thrill
- Ian Lakes (voiced by R&B artist IceJJFish) - A singer that has a horrible singing voice, in par with his voice actor, who often goes to Adrian for advice on singing. He was cut from the film after creative differences with the voice actor IceJJFish.
- Tan Stan (voiced by Taylor Bennett) - A friendly clown at the amusement park posing as a goofy but cunning assassin working for Moldark Christani. He was removed from the film after Taylor Bennett was unable to record in the film.
The Rooneys Most Wanted
- Betsy Blades / Blady (voiced by singer Selena Gomez) - She was originally going to be a female inmate and a member of Autar Vossen's team. She was nicknamed "Blady" (portmanteau of "blade" and "lady"). She has different kinds of blade weapons: two katanas, a machete, a switchblade, ninja stars, Tron-esque chakrams, and a secret blade that is hidden under her wrist. She was replaced by Zadimus Digby because the film wanted to have "something sinister and legendary".
- Safecracker Sam (voiced by Ryan Reynolds) - the leader of the gang of bank robbers. He is a cyborg bank robber with a custom prosthetic right arm as a drill that can open safes easily. Safecracker Sam is a the prototype version of "Zadimus Digby".
- Yumi Ta (voiced by Chinese singer Kris Wu) - A prototype Chinese wind-up toy that was intended to be a robot in disguise to spy on Adrian and his friends that ends up being friendly with Adrian. He was cut from the film after the directors found this idea to be dumb.
The Rooneys: The Strange Odyssey
- Odin Lewis (voiced by by either Jay-Z or Kanye West) - He was intended to be a supporting character who betrays Adrian and his friends during the final climax of the film. He is described as a hyperactive and villainous 17-year-old teen boy who have intentions of taking over the world and ending life on Earth as well as killing someone with just a snap while believing the population is too big. He was cut from the film after being too similar to the Marvel Comics character Thanos.