Macusoper gets Grounded for making Grounded Videos out of Users is a GoAnimate episode.
- Brian as Warren Cook
- David (normal)/ Wiseguy (angry/roaring voice) / Scary Voice (furious) as Coulden Pettit
- Eric as Curiousgorge55
- Silent as Macusoper
Coulden: (angry) Macusoper! How dare you make grounded videos out of me! You are grounded, grounded, grounded, grounded, grounded for life! Grrrrrrrrr!
Warren Cook: Actually, you are grounded for life because you made grounded videos out of users!
Coulden: (furious) What? You made grounded videos out of users? You are grounded for aldehyde!
Curiousgorge55: He means 1000 X-Files.
Coulden: There's also stale popcorn & Coke products & tap water for you to eat and drink.
- Macusoper does not speak in this episode.
- Because Curiousgorge55 does not have any roaring archives, he uses Wiseguy as Coulden's roaring voice instead.
- This is the second time Coulden used the term aldehyde. The first was in Gage upgrades his computer to Windows 9/Grounded.
- This references the ban on grounded videos out of users.
- This video is the first time since the pilot to Curiousgorge55's Macusoper gets grounded series that a show didn't get mentioned. At all. (not including videos that Macusoper doesn't get grounded)
- This is the first time that Macusoper's father doesn't appear in Curiousgorge55's Macusoper gets grounded series.
- This is also the first time Coulden Pettit appeared in any Curiousgorge55 videos, although in his Monsters Mayhem look.