Max and Ruby sing "Somewhere Out There" in Class and Gets Grounded is a grounded video.
- Mr. Michael: Okay Class! It's time for a math test. Roger, what is five plus five?
- Roger: Ten!
- Mr. Michael: Good job, Roger. Louise, what is ten plus nine?
- Louise: One-hundred!
- Mr. Michael: Louise, the answer was incorrect. Try again!
- Max and Ruby: Somewhere out there
- If love can see us through
- Then we'll be together
- Somewhere out there
- Out where dreams come true
- Mr. Michael: (furious) OOOOOOOOH! MAX AND RUBY, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TWO ARE SINGING "SOMEWHERE OUT THERE" IN CLASS. THAT'S IT! GO TO PRINCIPAL GREEN'S OFFICE NOW!
- (Max and Ruby go to Principal Green's office where Principal Green is at his desk)
- Principal Green: So Max and Ruby, why are you two here in my office?
- Ruby: Me and Max are singing "Somewhere Out There" in Class.
- (Principal Green is shocked to see this and begins to get angry)
- Principal Green: OOOOOOOH! MAX AND RUBY, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TWO ARE SINGING "SOMEWHERE OUT THERE" IN CLASS. THAT'S IT! YOU ARE EXPELLED FOREVER. GO HOME NOW!
- Narrator: When Max and Ruby Got Home
- (at Max and Ruby's House, their parents are angry
- Max and Ruby's Dad: Max and Ruby, how dare you two are sing "Somewhere Out There" in class and got expelled. That's it! You are both grounded forever!
- Max and Ruby's Mom: Go upstairs to your rooms right now and no more Buses and McDonald's for you two.
- (Max and Ruby ran away crying)