(Not to be confused with GoAnimate Super Channel.)
Super Channel is a 24-hour channel aimed for kids and families. It shows TV shows, Movies, game shows, and sports.
Launched: November 2, 2007
it is owned by Allarco Entertainment.
In 1999, they had plans to launch a channel, that would be called ''GoSuper2'' but got opposed. Then in fall of 2004, they started working on a channel called ''Super Channel Two'', It would only just air kids shows in the mornings and afternoons and adult shows in the night, also movies, but they decided to also air game shows and sport shows. In early 2005, they removed the Two of the name and just called it ''Super Channel'' with plans to launch it later that year, which got delayed into spring 2006, which that got delayed into fall of 2007 and launched on November 2, 2007.
- The Eric Show
- The GoAnimate Show
- GoAnimate Adventures
- Comedy World: The Movie
- Eric Gets Grounded
- Paul Gets Grounded
- Dave gets grounded
- Toonin' Tuesdays (where a Super Channel programming makes a new episode on a Tuesday) (November 6, 2007-)
- Movie Night (where Super Channel shows a movie aimed for families, such as the An American Tail, Toy Story and Stuart Little franchises for example, this airs on Saturday nights) (April 26, 2008-)
- Toonin' Thursdays (where a Super Channel programming makes a new episode on a Thursday) (November 8, 2007-)
- Friday Nights O' Fun (where a Super Channel programming makes a new episode on a Friday) (November 9, 2007-)
- Christmas Fest (this block showed many new episodes, the new episodes were Christmas themed) (December 24, 2007-)
- Winter Fest (this block many new episodes that were Winter themed) (December 26, 2007-)
- Summer Fest (this block showed many new episodes that were Summer themed) (June 1, 2008-)
- Anime-ation (this block showed many new anime episodes) (February 7, 2008 - May 31, 2011)
- Halloween Fest (this block showed many new episodes, the new episodes were Halloween themed) (October 31, 2008-)
- Toon Disney (was aired on Super Channel for a brief while) (November 2, 2007 - February 13, 2009)