The Non-Business Themes Movie is an upcoming 2018 3D American flash animated/computer-animated action crossover sci-fi comedy film based on The Non-Business Themes On GoAnimate and GoAnimate For Schools. The film will be directed by Stephen Swaby, and will be produced by Adobe Flash Films, Nickelodeon Movies (uncredited with no screen credit or logo), MTV Films and GoAnimate Pictures in association with ImageNation. This film is distributed by The Weinstein Company which makes this the first GoAnimate Pictures as well as Nickelodeon Movies film to be distributed by The Weinstein Company (although international distribution except the UK which is by Warner Bros. is by Paramount Pictures International). It will be rated PG-13. With a budget of $400 million this is the most expensive animated film ever with some sequences and background animated all in CGi while others are made in flash and hand drawn animation.
The Non Business Themes are getting revenge to stop the evil man named Alvin Hung from removing all of The Non Business Themes from a website named BootyAnimation.
- Brad Pitt as Brian Handsomer, the main protagonist and the love interest of Jennifer Alisome.
- Jeff Bergman as Joe the Gay Devil, a gay man who helps Brian to stop the evil Alvin Hung from removing animations. He turned gay when he was in Middle school.
- Tara Strong as Jennifer Alisome, the love interest of Brian Handsomer.
- Tom Cruise as John Doe/Alvin Hung, the main antagonist of the movie as he hated Brian Handsomer since he was in elementary.
- TigerMario2002: as Rico "RJ" Jones, a friend of Brian and Joe who met them in kindergarten after cursing out the teacher and stabbing a student.
- Freddie Prinze Jr. as Roger Handsomer, Brian Handsomer's younger brother who also helps to stop the evil Alvin Hung.
- Don Rickles (first half of the movie) and Jim Cummings (second half of the movie) as Mel Handsomer, Brian and Roger's grandfather who insults his grandchildren no matter what happens, and eventually agrees to let Brian and Roger go out by their self to stop Alvin Hung.
- Peter Cullen as Randy Handsomer, Brian and Roger's father who doesn't even care about his kids or nothing.
The Non Business Themes Movie will be produced by Abode Flash Films and MTV and distributed by The Weinstein Company and Paramount Pictures. All animated scenes are created by GoAnimate on its own and made by Cheryl Norton. It was originally made for a 2017 release. The director's Will Ferrell and Seth Rogen aimed for the film to have a PG-13 rating. When Will Ferrell and Seth Rogen thought of the film being produced at Nickelodeon Movies they called up MTV Films to finance the movie as well with Nickelodeon Movies. This got positive feedback as a result of the decision. The film was originally to be released by The Weinstein Company and DreamWorks Pictures until the decision that Paramount Pictures will do DreamWorks distribution instead although DreamWorks is still credited.
The trailers of the film received positive reviews due to it's unique animation, voices and comedy moments. The critics also praised the performances of Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise as their characters as well as TigerMario2002.
The film will be released on March 28, 2018 in Real D 3D, BigD 3D and 2D, IMAX 3D and 2D, 4DX and standard. The film will also have select 70mm IMAX screenings as well as part of a deal with GoAnimate Pictures and IMAX. This will be one of the first 3D releases by The Weinstein Company, the third for MTV Films after Jackass 3D and Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters, and the 5th for Nickelodeon Movies. It will be released on May 20, 2018 in the UK by Warner Bros. Pictures.
NOTE: This is only test animation this is not the real animated scenes!
- US: PG-13
- UK: 15 (originally before edits), 12A (rating after edits)
- Australia: M
- South Korea: 15
- Singapore: PG13
- Indonesia: 13+
- Ireland: 15A
- Japan: PG12
- Malaysia: P13
- New Zealand: R13
- India: U/A
- Brazil: 12
The film is rated PG-13 by the MPAA for Strong Violence, Crude and Naughty Humor, Thematic Elements, Sexual Content, and Infrequent Strong Language making it the first animated film by Nickelodeon Movies to have that rating.