This article contains an upcoming GoAnimate movie, character or episodes. GoAnipedia provides that the admins will confirm them and also notified after future notices.
The Rooneys: The Movie (also known as The Rooneys Movie or The Rooneys) is an upcoming 2018 animated action adventure buddy comedy film directed by HeavenlySteven. The film tells a story about a special dysfunctional family called the Rooneys who live in the town of "Carpenter City", who must carefully deal with their child with a chest harness Adrian while avoiding advances from a cruel special needs evaluator.
The Rooneys are a group of special, disabled and dysfunctional family members consisting of a young boy with a chest harness "Adrian", the aunt with a charismatic personality "Betty", a clumsy but beautiful mother "Michelle", a clueless and schizophrenic father "Todd", a lazy teenage video game-obsessed cousin "Roger" and the smallest, wildest and the comical of them all, a little girl named "Audrey".
Adrian tries to balance his life and personality at school, at home and at everywhere, with a struggle to win the affection of the girl of his dreams, a transfer student named Suzie Chapman, in which Adrian is Infatuated with and a hostility from a vindictive school bully named Clinton Evers. The Rooneys are thrown into their conflict with the strict CPS investigator Joshy Cortez.
Cast of Characters
- Adrian Rooney, an 8-year-old special needs student whose autism makes him wreak havoc into anything fragile. He is forced to wear a chest harness to prevent him from running away and destroying things. He becomes a bullying magnet for Clint.
- Aunt Betty Rooney, a strict but kind aunt of Adrian and Audrey and Michelle's older sister.
- Roger Rooney, a 15-year-old lazy teenage video game addict and a cousin of Adrian and Audrey.
- Audrey Rose Rooney, a 4-year-old girl and the youngest of the Rooney family.
- Michelle Rooney, a clumsy but beautiful mother to Adrian and Audrey, Roger's aunt, Todd's wife and Betty's younger sister.
- Todd Rooney, a clueless and schizophrenic father to Roger, Adrian and Audrey and Michelle's husband.
- Red the Swashbuckling Squirrel, a plush red squirrel who comes to life to aid Adrian in his adventures.
- Dave Snooty, a strict, obese, egotistic and generous special needs teacher and a friend of Adrian's father.
- Joshua "Joshy" Cortez, a strict CPS investigator who hold a heavy dislike towards most of the special needs children, including Adrian.
- Clinton "Clint" Evers, a school bully who constantly makes fun of mostly Adrian and then some of his friends.
- Andrew "Andy Brandy" Brandish, a kind classmate who often wears a red neckerchief and Adrian's best friend at school.
- Melissa Edwards, a tomboyish classmate who is one of Adrian's friends.
- James "Jimmy" Bana, a nerdy and awkward classmate who is one of Adrian's friends.
- Suzanna "Suzie" Chapman, a blonde-haired transfer student from Texas who is one of Adrian's friends and Adrian's love interest.
- Ronny Sterling, a classmate for Adrian who has an allergic reaction to peanuts.
- Scott Harper, Adrian's classmate who doesn't talk that much.
- Matt Carver, the leader of the Teen Spirit Squad and one of Roger's classmates in high school.
- Kayla Barrios, a beautiful long-haired girl and one of Roger's classmates in high school.
- Taylor Kulay-Roses Talulot, a Filipino-born student and one of Roger's classmates in high school.
- Allen Shaffer, a small and chubby teenager and one of Roger's classmates in high school.
- Reybel Mathers, an emo teenager and one of Roger's classmates in high school.
- Rodrigo Iglesias, a Hispanic football player in Roger's school.
- Sebastian Montsinger, an aspiring jazz musician and one of Roger's classmates in high school.
- Leo Gunnar, a Jewish varsity team member and one of Roger's classmates in high school.
- Caleb Morton, an awkward freshman and one of Roger's classmates in high school.
- Christian Spade, a teenager who is obsessed with following his forest hunter father's footsteps and one of Roger's classmates in high school.
- Steve Redding, a teenager obsessed with listening to famous music and one of Roger's classmates in high school.